Warning

 

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/12/2005 6:54:36 AM EDT
Wooooo hooo.. I finally feel like a part of the "team"! lol

While not my original intent, I guess I crossed "the line". The Violator Let me go to my stash of rusty swords and throw myself on one. ooppsssss.. and I certainly didn't mean to "offend" anyone.

But I am curious..what exactly did I do wrong? I'll reread the CoC, but i really am unclear.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:56:35 AM EDT
IBTL
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:57:48 AM EDT
Dude, sorry to say but for whatever reason, it seems if you say anything slightly negative about the ROP(tm)...you're in trouble. Sorry state of affairs in my book. Imagine being locked for saying negative things about the Japanese or Germans in WWII....
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:58:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/12/2005 7:01:13 AM EDT by JBowles]
IBTL

It was a Kill'em all (aka genocide) thread.

Promblem was you are assuming evryone that practices islam are terrorists.

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:58:37 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:59:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/12/2005 6:59:55 AM EDT by FunYun1983]

Originally Posted By pzjgr:
Dude, sorry to say but for whatever reason, it seems if you say anything slightly negative about the ROP(tm)...you're in trouble. Sorry state of affairs in my book. Imagine being locked for saying negative things about the Japanese or Germans in WWII....




+1

Just one of ARFCOM's dirty little secrets.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:00:00 AM EDT
At least it was for something YOU did. Mine get locked because assholes don't know when to quit attacking each other.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:02:02 AM EDT
Now go for the trifecta... start talking trash about how if you live in NOLA and the cops tried to evict you you'd shoot them in the face... then follow up by starting a nice discussion about how black people are the cause of the downfal of society. 3rd time's a charm. Then you'll have 3 lock and your first ban under your belt.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:02:23 AM EDT

Originally Posted By JBowles:

Promblem was you are assuming evryone that practices islam are terrorists.






Exactly.

It's always the 90% that ruin it for the other 10%.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:03:56 AM EDT
I think we should be allowed to expose islam for what it is without our threads being locked.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:06:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/12/2005 7:06:39 AM EDT by 82ndAbn]
Send an IM to the Staff Member who locked it if you have any questions
Top Top