Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2006 1:42:33 PM EDT
Look at all the famous people that met an untimely death due to their wealth.  JFK was able to use his money to become president and got shot.  JFK Jr., John Denver, Buddy Holly, Payne Stewart were able to buy planes and lost it.  James Dean and others bought sports cars and died. These are only some examples.  If you were poor you would have no access to these things and would be safe.

Since money was at the root of all of this mayhem and death, you should paypal all you money to me.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:46:33 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Since money was at the root of all of this mayhem and death, you should paypal all you money to me.

damn it. Reading through your post I was gonna tell you the same thing.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:47:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Sure, what's the address?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:48:03 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Look at all the famous people that met an untimely death due to their wealth.  JFK was able to use his money to become president and got shot.  JFK Jr., John Denver, Buddy Holly, Payne Stewart were able to buy planes and lost it.  James Dean and others bought sports cars and died. These are only some examples.  If you were poor you would have no access to these things and would be safe.

AFAIK, buddy holly didn't own his own plane. It was just a little 4 seater used to run them to the next concert on the circuit.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:56:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I was going to take your advice, but I remembered Paypal is antigun, and supporting them through a transfer of funds seemed riskier, in my humble opinion.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:58:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Money does not kill people.  Guns do, haven't you been reading the news?!?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:59:58 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Money does not kill people.  Guns do, haven't you been reading the news?!?

Ah... but you need money to buy guns.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 2:03:13 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

False premise.

The phrase "Hold my beer and watch this!" was not made famous by rich people.

Vic out.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 4:56:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Yes true.  But if fame and fortune had not intervened then he would not have been on that flight.

The hold my beer option is also true.  But poor people die from other causes.  
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 5:09:18 PM EDT
[#9]
I quit using paypal so just give me your bank name, account numbers, and routing info.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top