Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/5/2004 3:04:39 PM EST
Is there a way that a .wav file could be attached to a persons posts, so that whenever someone opened a thread, there could be an auditory message to accompany the written wit & wisdom? And could the sounds change depending on the forum posted in?

Just as a hypothetical, say I wandered over to, oh I don't know, the womens forum and picked out something nice, like maybe some Barry White... maybe add in a bit of code to dim the display and change the background to something tasteful like, oh, maybe velvet with Elvis & Lady Godiva, just something that would set the mood... what say ye?

thanks in advance!

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 3:07:00 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/5/2004 3:07:43 PM EST by cyanide]

Originally Posted By Merrell:
Is there a way that a .wav file could be attached to a persons posts, so that whenever someone opened a thread, there could be an auditory message to accompany the written wit & wisdom? And could the sounds change depending on the forum posted in?

Just as a hypothetical, say I wandered over to, oh I don't know, the womens forum and picked out something nice, like maybe some Barry White... maybe add in a bit of code to dim the display and change the background to something tasteful like, oh, maybe velvet with Elvis & Lady Godiva, just something that would set the mood... what say ye?

thanks in advance!

No you would have to open it by clicking it

click here
Top Top