Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/3/2001 5:22:20 PM EDT
I'm bored so I am posting a pic of my single mans dinner. Top ramen with chopped up hotdogs. Lil cayenne pepper to taste. And in keeping with the gun theme; my Ruger 22lr pistol and the latest Blackhawk Catalog to accompany my scrumptious dinner. What are you guys having?

[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/030/5L/dk/hT/lz81626.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 5:24:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Grilled chicken salad.  As soon as the wife gets home that is.
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 5:24:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey G&B you thought I was kidding about saving money for the LEGP rifle didn't you. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 5:33:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Well let's see, a leftover hamburger, salad & drinking from my gallon of distilled water. Reading Shotgun News & wearing my new in wrapper vintage 1968 camo boonie hat.

Oh the single life. [:|]

COLTSHORTY

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 5:36:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Gee... you look normal for a redneck... you have five toes on both of your feet instead of usual 6...

-[blue]ChaZ[/blue]
View Quote

I shot dem toes off wit ma 22 pistol
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 5:49:55 PM EDT
[#5]
I have two of those very same tables.. lol.. got em for 7 bucks each at fred myers i think..! haha.

hotdogs? yuck.
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 5:51:55 PM EDT
[#6]
I got mine at target. Spent a lil more I'm afraid. $11
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 5:53:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Frozen pizza. Good for a change. Fresh cooked.
Instead of cold and eaten in the middle of the night at work.
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 6:01:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Let's see, what did I have tonight.

Chicken paprika (effing good too)
mashed taters
tomato and onion salad

And of course, my wife won't let me help with the dishes.  Ahhh, the married life.

Now, Lordtrader, put down the gun.  I know, I'd use it too if I had to eat that stuff, but life can get better.  LOLs

James
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 6:01:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Grilled ribeye steak,rare.Steamed shrimp dipped in hot butter.Fresh lettuce,tomato,carrot salad with blue cheese dressing.Home grown asperagus.
baked potato.only because its my birthday.Oh and a cake with a 1911 on it.
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 6:09:43 PM EDT
[#10]
See I'm saving up for the LEGP rifle. All I can afford is Top Ramen and hot dogs. And all I can afford to shoot are 22lr rds. [:(]
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 6:10:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By ARMALITE FAN:
Grilled ribeye steak,rare.Steamed shrimp dipped in hot butter.Fresh lettuce,tomato,carrot salad with blue cheese dressing.Home grown asperagus.
View Quote

Happy [bday] [beer]
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 6:11:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Happy Birthday!!!
[bday]
You have a pic of that cake??

COLTSHORTY

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 6:15:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Leftovers, brisket sandwiches, brisket cooked by me, not a half run b-b-q joint.
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 6:18:27 PM EDT
[#14]
That`s a little sad[:(]
Mac and cheese, homemade not Kraft
Pork chops
Salad-blue cheese
Arteries clogging as we speak,
Dreyers Dreamery White Out for the Survivor show that starts in less than an hour.
Gall dern cable is messing up sumpthin fierce. 945 chanels and the thing just sucks out loud. Shuts off whenever it wants and often. Takes three minutes to start it back up. 'Please wait while your digital cable downloads' what a crock of shyte
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 6:19:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Hey Grandpa, what's for dinner? (Hee-Haw?)

Southern fried chicken served up good and hot;
Garlic mashed taters that'll really hit the spot;
Biscuits, collard greens and sweet tater pie;
All washed down with cold iced tea, my-oh-my!

Hey - [b]Armalite Fan[/b] - it's my birthday too! What a coincidence.  My 49th!

Eric The(...burp...)Hun ('Scuse me)
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 6:20:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Ok I will bite.....what the heck is RAMEN??
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 6:26:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Ok I will bite.....what the heck is RAMEN??
View Quote

Classic Ramen is a Japanese type noodle. Kinda thick noodles. I think milpers stationed in Japan can elaborate further.
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 6:28:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Ramen is more like a skinny long flour noodle.
Udon soup is the fatter rice noodle. Me likey Udon.
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 6:31:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Oh, you poor deprived soul.  A brick-o-noodles and a flavor pack.  Throw the brick into boiling water and cook until soft.  Drain off water as desired.  Add flavor powder and stir.  Voila!  Instant meal, and it only costs about 14 cents at the grocery store.  Yes, I said 14 cents.  If you can show me a cheaper meal, I'd love to hear it.  Oh the college memories... [:)]
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 6:31:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Desert. Rocky Road Ice Cream yummmyyyy

[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/027/O8/XS/cY/kZ48466.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 6:32:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Whats most important about ramen is that it allows you to eat for about 25 cents, and that would be the expensive ramen[:)]
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 7:01:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 7:06:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Bag of microwave popcorn and a Diet Coke here.

lordtrader, that pic makes it look like you are trying to decide whether to eat the ramen or eat a bullet.  After eating enough of that stuff in college, it'd be a tough choice for me . . .
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 7:17:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
lt.. I'm starting to worry about you. When you did these "look what I'm eating" posts from Calif. it was understandable. But your in Texas now... how come your not out meeting those women God blessed Texas with? Man git going.
We don't need pics of your limp noodle [:D]
View Quote

[:(] I'm too broke to go out......Oh hell I'm starting to sound like Imbroglio. I have been going out. YOu notice everyone is passing me up on post count.

Originally Posted By Chairborne Ranger:
lordtrader, that pic makes it look like you are trying to decide whether to eat the ramen or eat a bullet.  
View Quote

Oh noooooo..... Eating a bullet is NEVER an option. Just wanted to keep with the gun them of this board [;D] [@:D]
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 7:57:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Got a pic with the regular camera.didnt thik about the digital.When I get them developed Ill san em and post.

Happy Birthday EricTheHun
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 8:00:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Gee LT, you've really gone downhill from your "I'm home, what's 4 dinner" thread.

I hope you're not drinking wine that comes in a screw-cap bottle...
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 8:06:28 PM EDT
[#27]
You cant have dinner with a unloaded gun! Wheres your head at! Now load the dam thing and have a nice dinner.
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 8:16:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Rice with porkchops!

But the best thing is the dessert.....

...... special ordered cake justly called "better than sex".
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 8:20:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Blew pop all over my monitor when I saw your dessert. Damn man. You crack me up.

Aviator
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 8:32:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By ARMALITE FAN:
View Quote

Happy Birthday!

I celebrated your birthday with a Subway sandwich and soda.

Congrats

Hunter out....

Edited to include (The Hun) Happy Birthday Bro!
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 9:09:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Captain D's and a Heinekin.
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 9:55:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Let's see....bare feet...Fred Villari...understandable - I always bust up the noodles before putting them in, myself.  LT is just more energetic about it, I guess.

[red][size=4] P.R.K.

Oh, yeah.  Leftover garlic-feta-sausage pizza, rootbeer & Foster's
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 10:16:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Hey LT, not much better at Casa de Kato tonight. Threw a cup of rice in the trusty cooker, opened a can of tuna and sliced half an avocado, seasoned to taste with shoyu (soy sauce). Downed that with some Gatorade, the kind you mix yourself after buying the big cans at Costco. For dessert, did have a couple week-old chocolate chip cookies that my buddy's girlfriend made, though. Here's to the thrifty among us! [beer]

Oh yeah, had my 1911 on the couch w/me as I watched "Survivor." (I have no life at times.)
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 4:16:24 AM EDT
[#34]
lordtrader, I use to eat those when I was in college.  Man, you need a wife soon (one that can cook).
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 4:17:42 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Let's see....bare feet...Fred Villari...understandable
View Quote

HOLY COW someone that recognizes the Fred Villari book. NOt much of them around. I think only his old students has em and most of the instructors(how I got mine) HOw do you know about it.
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 4:20:15 AM EDT
[#36]
Hey LT...I was fixing to say that you are starting to sound like Imbroglio.
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 4:22:09 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Hey LT...I was fixing to say that you are starting to sound like Imbroglio.
View Quote

Sad ain't it? I'm going clubbing tonite to find that wife that can cook like AR_Rifle suggested. Worse case scenario I end up at a nudie bar.....again
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 5:34:18 AM EDT
[#38]
you guys are gonna think im nuts, an m.r.e i love em, not the pork chow mein though.  tonight its ham slice, my last one, too bad they dont make em any more.
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 5:50:37 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 11:12:11 AM EDT
[#40]
Damn!!! If that's all I had to eat I'd want to shoot myself too. [;)]

Man you have really fallen dude. I remember that picture you posted of the fancy meal with wine when you had a hot date coming over.

Builds character. Yea, that's it. Builds character. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 11:18:25 AM EDT
[#41]
My last meal was Filet Mignon kabobs with green peppers, onion and Portabella mushrooms.

That was chased down with a couple pints of Guinness.

P.S.- For you BBQ freaks, I recommend "Stubbs" BBQ sauce. Damn is it tastey!!
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 11:25:05 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Blew pop all over my monitor when I saw your dessert. Damn man. You crack me up.

Aviator
View Quote

Not kidding!!!! There is a cake that really is named "better than sex". The elderly lady who makes this for me, once asked me which would make my day, the cake or the booty and I had to give it a second thought before I replied, "I gotta have both!!!"
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 11:26:46 AM EDT
[#43]
Don't eat them hotdogs, man! They use every part of the pig except for the squeal! [BD]
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 11:35:02 AM EDT
[#44]
[img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1567996&a=11958523&p=47860416[/img]

ok this is weird. here you go, hope you enjoy.

manicotti - love italian
my blackhawk catalog - ok his blackhawk catalog
walther pp - love german
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 12:12:17 PM EDT
[#45]
hey steyrgirl, ill clean your walther for some homecooking [:D]

maybe you should teach LT how to cook so he doesnt starve, hot dogs in top ramen??? maybe seperate but not at the same time YUCK
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 12:19:10 PM EDT
[#46]
i actually thought about teaching you guys how to do stuff like cook and get girls but i didn't want you to think i was trying to decorate or start some progesteron invasion.
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 12:34:02 PM EDT
[#47]
Friday night is usually fish night at our house.  Tonight is grilled yellowfin tuna (with cajun spice) wild rice, salad, and some wine.  (Beer for me while grilling).  To keep with the gun tradition of Lordtrader and Steyrgirl, I guess I will wear my HK USP while grilling! You know, this is sort of an odd post!
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 12:36:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Hey I'll be interested in how to get chicks part, steyrgirl. I can cook, and cook like a great chef, so I've been told by many. However, I'm broke so I improvise.
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 12:37:03 PM EDT
[#49]
BTW, lordtrader, I know you moved from Kali, but do men really eat ramen noodles in Texas??
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 1:39:19 PM EDT
[#50]
That looks like a gourmet bachelor meal to me.Enough Sodium to last for a week and a shelf life long enough for your great grandchildren to enjoy the same lot number.I would have skipped the tube steaks and noodles and gone right to the Rocky Road though.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top