Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 5/26/2001 10:53:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/26/2001 10:51:37 PM EDT by M15A2]
Now that I have the picture thing ironed out I would like to post a couple of pics for memorial day. Thanks Vetrans for all you have sacrificed. [IMG]history.acusd.edu/cdr2/PATCH/NA/ww2156.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]www.vietvet.org/images/thewall.gif[/IMG] The Wall by Catherine Anne McNeill I walked along that long black wall, with names as far as I could see. br>Friends I knew in childhood now etched in memories. I've touched their names so many times, remembered them with love. I walk along, the rain pours down, tears from heaven above. I watch a Vet, deep in thought, pain across his face. He walks a mother to the wall; he's taken his friend's place. She reaches out to touch a name, the one that was her son. They pause together in the rain, their memories a bond. The men who fought, the men who died, their names for all to see Their lives so brief, fallen short, a page in history. We can't forget what they had done, so many years ago. Sacrifices they have made the bravery they showed. I walked along that long black wall, crying in the rain. For all those men who've touched our lives, we'll never see again. 28 May 2000
Top Top