Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/15/2001 9:01:04 AM EDT
MSNBC had its "Terrorism Analyst" on last night, giving his expert opinion about the lastest developments. The guy is an ex-FBI agent named Chris Whitcomb.

Whitcomb was a sniper with the FBI Hostage Rescue Team. He wrote a book called "Cold Zero" that is not very informative about firearms and is a major whitewash of government screw-ups.

Whitcomb was at Ruby Ridge. His account is along the lines of: we climbed up into the trees and it was cold and we were uncomfortable and somebody fired a few shots and things were confused and we left. He didn't even mention the name of the FBI sniper who shot Vicki Weaver except by his nickname (Hooch). His attitude was that they had guns and they took their chances not obeying legal authority.

He was also at Waco. His account is largely a long whine about being uncomfortable and bored as they sat and watched the compound for almost 2 months. He was depressed by the death there, particularly the children, but everything in the book is me, me, me.

I haven't a clue how he got to be an expert on terrorism
Link Posted: 11/15/2001 11:24:06 AM EDT
[#1]
That's what you get for watching MSNBC! [}:D]

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 11/15/2001 11:40:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm starting to get a pretty good one.
Link Posted: 11/15/2001 11:42:30 AM EDT
[#3]
expert?!!? i've learned i truck load here.

i don't realize how much i know about staging ops and general military knowledge unitl i talk to people that don't anything about it.
Link Posted: 11/15/2001 12:02:19 PM EDT
[#4]
View Quote

Sounds to me like he has been a terrorist for quite some time now...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top