Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/11/2005 3:16:37 PM EDT
Is it called MNU for the subdueing of boot eyelets? No one around Wichita Falls has it. I looked online at USCAV and Ranger Joes and they don't have it either. Neither does the Clothing and Sales at Dyess AFB. Is that the name, know where to locate it? Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 5:59:33 PM EDT
It's called M-NU Emblem Refinisher.



If for some wierd reason either of these places don't have it in stock:

Ken Nolan, Inc.
16901 Milliken P.O. Box C-19555
Irvine CA 92713
Phone: (714) 863-1531

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 6:32:30 PM EDT
Great, thanks Sgt. Gold.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 6:34:05 PM EDT
Great, thanks Sgt. Gold.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 4:13:02 AM EDT
Ft. Leonard Wood's clothing/sales didn't have it either. Instead they had STA-BLACK, which the old-timers said doesn't work as well.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 4:24:35 AM EDT
In the AF I have seen people use gloss black spray paint..........
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 5:07:41 AM EDT
black magic marker works great
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:35:43 AM EDT
Drop by Wal-Mart or a hobby shop and pick up a Testors flat black paint marker. It travels better.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 4:27:46 AM EDT
Black fingernail polish beats them all.
Top Top