Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 6/16/2001 9:19:17 PM EST
Where can I buy me some? And will they fit any upper with handguards of the same length?[:)] Aviator
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 9:30:42 PM EST
You can normally get a good deal on them from Gunsmoke. They will fit carbine guns. (short handgaurds)
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 1:25:43 AM EST
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 7:55:20 AM EST
R GUNS "new" Colt M4 Hand Guard Set $49 (847) 428-3569 www.RGuns.net
Top Top