Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 11/19/2012 7:04:55 PM EDT
had an EEO complaint filed against me. This situation was delt with in July and was done. But the accuser didnt feel
my previous punishment was enough so he called corporate and complained.
FUCK TODAY! and fuck pc liberal fucks!

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:05:57 PM EDT
[#1]
details.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:06:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:06:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
had an EEO complaint filed against me. This situation was delt with in July and was done. But the accuser didnt feel

So, what was the complaint for? Let us know man, it MUST be epic.

And if it was dealt with, could you sue for discrimination?
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:06:57 PM EDT
[#4]
So you are saying you deserved it?
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:07:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

That sucks, sorry to hear that.  What happened exactly?  You could have EEO options yourself.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:07:40 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

EEO?

means a smarter chinese dude took his job  

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:08:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Woo hoo you're off for Thanksgiving.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:08:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Need more info or we're going to start pretending we know you and making awesome stuff up.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:08:28 PM EDT
[#9]
We need some details here.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:08:46 PM EDT
[#10]
This thread is a bag of dicks without some details.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:08:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
EEO?

Equal employment opportunity I believe.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:09:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Well, when you find it let us know.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:10:08 PM EDT
[#13]
I made a "racist" comment about the Kenyan and said that all illegals are criminals and should be treated as so.
Apparently my ex coworkers wife is black and took offense to my comment and instead of being a man
he ran to management. Management had my back so he went to corporate. Oh did I mention they promoted him
right after he called. Fucking Prick
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:11:13 PM EDT
[#14]
I bet you called Mexicans Mexicans didn't you?

I got in trouble for that once...
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:11:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:11:55 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I made a "racist" comment about the Kenyan and said that all illegals are criminals and should be treated as so.

Apparently my ex coworkers wife is black and took offense to my comment and instead of being a man

he ran to management. Management had my back so he went to corporate. Oh did I mention they promoted him

You just learned an important lesson.

Shut the fuck up at work.

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:12:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I'd say I was gay and they fired me for that.  Two can play that game.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:12:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Wow. Well, that sucks. Good luck to you.

FBHO.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:13:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:14:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Read this one again.  It will help you in the future.

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:14:43 PM EDT
[#21]
So you were fired for making a factual statement that people in this country illegally are criminals.  

Sounds like discrimination to me lawyer up and return fire.

FTS
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:14:45 PM EDT
[#22]
What you said is true of course but this is America and you cannot tell truth in the workplace...!  Keep your mouth shut as some crybaby asshole will run to taddle...  Happened to me many times but I survived each attempt at all my jobs.  These pussies would NEVER even look cross eyed at you on the street but being the pussy that they are will run to tell (exactly like they did in grade school) in a heartbeat...
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:15:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I made a "racist" comment...

I could be wrong, but I would bet there is a clearly worded policy against
racist,
sexual,
threatening,
political,
or religiously charged conversation in your workplace.

It doesn't matter what your opinion of these things are at work.

What matters, especially these days, is focus on your job, keep your trap shut, and focus on your job.

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:15:29 PM EDT
[#24]
i have a feeling this will be a "you seem familiar" thread
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:15:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
We need some details here.

This.

OP, were you accused of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or reprisal discrimination?
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:15:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Woo hoo you're off for Thanksgiving.

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:16:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Sorry about the loss of your job.

Back in the day there were things people didn't bring up in mixed company, like politics and religion, and for good reason.

Trying to replicate the free-wheeling General Discussion  environment of " FSA", Obama-related, etc   conversation in the workplace isn't good for ones career
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:16:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
So you were fired for making a factual statement that people in this country illegally are criminals.  

Sounds like discrimination to me lawyer up and return fire.

FTS

already have, my aunt is a lawyer and is already returning fire.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:16:53 PM EDT
[#29]
I like my job.  I can say whatever I want and only a couple can hear me.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:17:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Heh....We've had EEO issues raised in my workplace...But an HR
rep would have a fucking heart attack if they walked into our shift
turnout 1/2 an hour before shift and just say there.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:17:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
details.

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:18:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

What did you say, exactly?  Post it verbatim.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:19:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I bet you called Mexicans Mexicans didn't you?

I got in trouble for that once...

Yeah, I really don't understand that one, but vaguely remember some girl getting pissed back in High School for someone using the word "Mexican."  

WTF?  
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:19:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Quoted:

+1000
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:20:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Sorry about the loss of your job.

Back in the day there were things people didn't bring up in mixed company, like politics and religion, and for good reason.

Trying to replicate the free-wheeling General Discussion  environment of " FSA", Obama-related, etc   conversation in the workplace isn't good for ones career

the funny thing is, most of the guys I work with are right wing, gun loving Americans. Me and this guy have never gotten along.
My boss actually cried when he was giving me my papers and told me this was bullshit but due to this being a massive corporation
he had no pull to help me.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:21:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Right.  I swear the amount of people who have time to sit around at work and talk shit, politics, religion, conversations of a sexual nature, or any other inappropriate shit obviously have SO MUCH FREE TIME AT WORK that it makes me think that office probably needs to be run a little more efficiently and trim some of the fat so to speak.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:21:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I called him an UnAmerican chimpanzee
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:22:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

What was the racist comment?

this
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:23:04 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, that's a bit more racist than your use of quotes in the OP would hint at.

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:23:05 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:23:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, can't do that.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:23:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Right.  I swear the amount of people who have time to sit around at work and talk shit, politics, religion, conversations of a sexual nature, or any other inappropriate shit obviously have SO MUCH FREE TIME AT WORK that it makes me think that office probably needs to be run a little more efficiently and trim some of the fat so to speak.

The comment was made before work and I was a telecommunication installer
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:23:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is kind of racist ya know.  
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:23:58 PM EDT
[#44]
Did you admit to anything?
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:24:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Call your union to get your job back..................... You are a dumb ass if you said that at work.

Your manager was probably crying because he was so happy HE kept his job.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:25:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, can't do that.

It's a slam against chipmanzees everywhere, regardless of their religious affiliation, and will not be tolerated.  

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:25:28 PM EDT
[#47]
Chimpanzee?  

You're not getting unfired for that one.  I don't care how good your cousin Vinny is, it's not happening.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:25:59 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Read this one again.  It will help you in the future.

This bears repeating, or +1ing, or whatever you want.

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:26:04 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The comment was made before work and I was a telecommunication installer

Type of work is not relevant.  Were you on company property, jobsite or in a company vehicle at the time?

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:26:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In my experience, black folks take offense to any comparison to apes.

YMMV
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top