Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/9/2002 4:53:01 AM EDT
www.10k4awife.com
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 5:20:34 AM EDT
[#1]
So who am I?

Book Mark My Page! There will be updates...

I'm a never-married 38-year-old, very monogamous

I am well off and I learned a long time ago that money will not buy you happiness.  

I think that I am a better friend to women than I a men.  

I am a closet Oprah fan.  I think she should be shown in school classrooms to children

View Quote

A lost soul             [50]

Link Posted: 2/9/2002 5:32:41 AM EDT
[#2]
He's sure to get the girls! [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 5:35:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Well it sure as hell aint Dungess!
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 5:41:06 AM EDT
[#4]
[url]www.10k4awife.com[/url]

Make it live![IMG]http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/contrib/aahmed/biggrin.gif[/IMG]

This guy needs all the help he can get![whacko]
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 5:58:54 AM EDT
[#5]
The guy is probably severely p. whipped.  What a brilliant idea.  If I can get it by the wife I'm gonna purchase the domain 10k4ababe.com. Add a Def Leppard .wav file, some pictures of a 'Vette, and I'm in businesse. Of course, I'd ruin the whole thing if I put a picture of myself on the site. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 6:01:30 AM EDT
[#6]
enough money = M1A Springfield = satcong's happiness.

Therefore, money = rifles = happiness

Link Posted: 2/9/2002 6:42:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
enough money = M1A Springfield = satcong's happiness.

Therefore, money = rifles = happiness

View Quote

[:(] hmmm, I must not have enough rifles or som'thin.. I have an M1A and I'm not "happy" yet.. wth??  
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 11:57:06 AM EDT
[#8]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So who am I?

Book Mark My Page! There will be updates...

I'm a never-married 38-year-old, very monogamous

I am well off and I learned a long time ago that money will not buy you happiness.

I think that I am a better friend to women than I a men.

I am a closet Oprah fan. I think she should be shown in school classrooms to children

To quote Bill Murray in "Ghost Busters"..
"This man has no dick!"
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 12:02:53 PM EDT
[#9]
OK, the obvious:  How, Slater, did you happen to find that?  Hmm.....[;D]
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 12:21:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

money will not buy you happiness.

View Quote

Ya right. Money would buy me all kinds of happiness.
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 12:27:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Money may not buy happiness, but it rents a better class of misery.
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 12:27:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Ok, so the goofball sez
money will not buy you happiness
View Quote
but then goes on to offer 10k for someone to hook him up.

hmmm....
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 12:37:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Does this guy think women will be attracted to him because he likes women as friends, loves Oprah, is loyal and nice?  

This guy understands what women want even less than I do.
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 12:37:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Money may not buy happiness, but it rents a better class of misery.
View Quote

I love that quote.  Is that yours?  Can I borrow it?
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 12:41:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I love that quote.  Is that yours?  Can I borrow it?
View Quote

Nah, not mine... Don't remember where I got it. Maybe Rodney Dangerfield. Anyway it's public domain, enjoy!
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 12:46:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 2:22:02 PM EDT
[#17]
This topic was originally at Tanknet's "Free Fire" forum. Thought it was worth a couple yuks.
Don't recall who the originator was, or where he found it.
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 3:53:06 PM EDT
[#18]
10K? This guy's a loser and he's cheap. That's the hilarious part. 10K can't even buy a decent car. I'm about as clueless as you can get when it comes to women, and this guy is 100 times more clueless than me, it just proves that the set of losers is unbounded.
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 4:39:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Lost would be the correct word for this man.  Saying money cannot buy happiness only shows that you know nothing of what money is.  It also shows that you yourself are so morally bankrupt that you DON'T have the ability to be happy.  I have to go pee.

[):)]
NSF
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 5:49:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
OK, the obvious:  How, Slater, did you happen to find that?  Hmm.....[;D]
View Quote

Among other places, it's been mentioned in the Wall Street Journal's [url]http://www.opinionjournal.com/[/url] Best of the Web on both Wednesday and Thursday. . . .

BTW, on [url=http://www.opinionjournal.com/best/?id=95001833]Thursday[/url], they recommended that he try hooking up with this chick: [url]http://www.maryromantic.com/[/url]

ABTW, here's a [url=http://www.maryromantic.com/needs.htm]summary[/url] of what this Mary bimbo wants.  Truly a nauseating read;  any man who would go for her truly has no dick.
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 5:55:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Hey I am a closet Oprah fan too, any time I hear her damn voice I run like hell to the closet or anywhere else I can hide!!

[beer]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top