Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 4/20/2007 8:16:37 AM EDT
i wasn't sure where to put this and the archive search function does not seem to be working for me today. my question:

what's a good way to learn to pick a lock? whick book? video? and what is a good lock pick set to start out? i would like something not too basic that it will be outgrown, but not too expensive.

i just always wanted to learn to do this and i though it might be useful in a survival situation.

thanks
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 8:19:13 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 8:19:14 AM EDT

Originally Posted By dghboy315:
i wasn't sure where to put this and the archive search function does not seem to be working for me today. my question:

what's a good way to learn to pick a lock? whick book? video? and what is a good lock pick set to start out? i would like something not too basic that it will be outgrown, but not too expensive.

i just always wanted to learn to do this and i though it might be useful in a survival situation.

thanks

Get a small set of Southord lock picks. A simple youtube video search or a trip to www.ezpicking.com and you will be all set. Lock picking isn't as simple as some make it out to be, but with a little bit of practise, and the right tools it's fun, and can come in handy.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 8:24:32 AM EDT
Get two paper clips, go to howstuffworks.com, do research, pick locks.

It really is that easy for simple locks that use a key. After that, determine if you want to spend money on a pick set and other junk.
Top Top