Posted: 11/5/2020 11:42:09 AM EDT
|
Have a pair of Hexohm v2 running the same head on both, time for new batteries - someone suggested Sanyo NCR18650GA, but im not familiar with the amps / electrical side of this, are these safe? Also guess I need some help with coils, id be willing to pay or buy the tools necessary, I just have no idea where to start and don't want to blow my face off. thanks. |
"Si vis pacem, para bellum."
Honored To Be A Proud Member Of Team Ranstad...The Fantastic Bastards
Honored To Be A Proud Member Of Team Ranstad...The Fantastic Bastards
|
I would stick with the tried and true 18650s; Samsung 30Q or HG LG2, purchased from a reputable vendor, to avoid counterfeits. I like Illumn for batteries. But you only told us what mods you're using. What tank/atomizer are you using? More than likely, the batteries I mentioned are more than capable of powering your setup safely. Let us know what you're using, though. As for coils, that too depends on what tank/atomizer you're using. I'm guessing some sort of rebuildable, since you mentioned possibly getting tools. I became too lazy to keep rolling my own coils, so I just buy premade Clapton coils that I can use in my rebuildables. Wotofo brand, I believe. I still have a ton of wire to roll my own if the need arises, though. |
|
Originally Posted By NY_Shooter: I would stick with the tried and true 18650s; Samsung 30Q or HG LG2, purchased from a reputable vendor, to avoid counterfeits. I like Illumn for batteries. But you only told us what mods you're using. What tank/atomizer are you using? More than likely, the batteries I mentioned are more than capable of powering your setup safely. Let us know what you're using, though. As for coils, that too depends on what tank/atomizer you're using. I'm guessing some sort of rebuildable, since you mentioned possibly getting tools. I became too lazy to keep rolling my own coils, so I just buy premade Clapton coils that I can use in my rebuildables. Wotofo brand, I believe. I still have a ton of wire to roll my own if the need arises, though. This right here... |
1Andy2: it's just a question of if we decide to stop throwing coal in the furnace and lean on the brakes or if we're going to blow the boiler up getting to Full Retard'sville.
|
I have the green Samsung 18650 now, wrap is starting to shred so its time for new. im using this rda - https://www.528custom.com/collections/frontpage/products/goon-v1-5-rda-stainless-steel?variant=30091257282665 as mentioned above I guess ill have to spend some time becoming familiar with ohms etc and learning to build, this came with backup coils which seem very similar to what I have, maybe a drop thicker gauge wise. |
"Si vis pacem, para bellum."
Honored To Be A Proud Member Of Team Ranstad...The Fantastic Bastards
Honored To Be A Proud Member Of Team Ranstad...The Fantastic Bastards
Join the Community
Your next conversation starts here.
Create your free account to join discussions, share your experience, save topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.
- Join discussions
- Follow topics and replies
- Connect with fellow enthusiasts
Already a member? Sign in
Stay informed by subscribing to our Newsletter