Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/5/2005 7:50:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/5/2005 7:50:48 AM EDT by lippo]
Why is it, everytime the liberals get on camera, they start balling like a baby? I know people are overwhelmed, but they just can't handle anything. Even the one's that are not personally effected, they don't have any inter-strength. All they do is blame and cry, like little kids that got slapped on the playground.

Liberals don't seem to be able to help anything or be proactive, they just make things worse.

This horrible, horrible event is sure showing that liberals are just big and can't deal with anything without breaking down.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 7:51:37 AM EDT
To them, it's all about the feelings.

Link Posted: 9/5/2005 7:54:32 AM EDT

Originally Posted By out-a-ammo:

That prety much sums it up. Libralism is based on the belief that how you feel is as, or more, important than what you think.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 7:57:53 AM EDT
Never forget, whatever is happening in the world hits the liberals hardest. This makes their ovaries hurt (even the men) and so they cry.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 7:58:18 AM EDT
They are crying because there will be investigations and their records will be gone over with a microscope. Heads are going to roll by the bushel basket. The fact that so many involved people are Democrats isn't going to help them any, either. I don't think the administration will mind sending a bunch of crooked Democrats to prison.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 12:50:51 PM EDT

Originally Posted By lippo:
Why is it, everytime the liberals get on camera, they start balling like a baby? I know people are overwhelmed, but they just can't handle anything. Even the one's that are not personally effected, they don't have any inter-strength. All they do is blame and cry, like little kids that got slapped on the playground.

Liberals don't seem to be able to help anything or be proactive, they just make things worse.

This horrible, horrible event is sure showing that liberals are just big and can't deal with anything without breaking down.

So you are whining and complaining about the liberals whining and complaining? I find this Ironic.

What pro-active measures are you taking?
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 12:56:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/5/2005 12:57:12 PM EDT by raven]

Yes. They are ruled by emotions. And when it comes to governing and setting policies, intentions are far more important than results to them.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 12:58:56 PM EDT

I donated to a fund that does public service messages to encourage liberal males to get checked for ovarian cancer...

Link Posted: 9/5/2005 12:59:36 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 1:06:08 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Noname:

I donated to a fund that does public service messages to encourage liberal males to get checked for ovarian cancer...

Link Posted: 9/5/2005 1:06:43 PM EDT
They believe feelings are more important than results.

Remember, I feel your pain. (I'm just not going to do anything substantial about it.)
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 1:11:54 PM EDT

Originally Posted By tommytrauma:

That prety much sums it up. Libralism is based on the belief that how you feel is as, or more, important than what you do.

Fixed it for you.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:42:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/5/2005 8:51:16 PM EDT by lippo]

Originally Posted By DoubleFeed:

Originally Posted By gunchyck:

Originally Posted By lippo:

So you are whining and complaining about the liberals whining and complaining? I find this Ironic.

He put together a 72 hour kit, and is encouraging everybody he knows to do the same?

I've got more than a 72 hour kit.

And yes, it's about being proactive. All I see is that whining, crying parish president, that whining crying, liberal journalist, that whining, crying US Senator from LA, that whining, crying NO Mayor, that LA Governor on TV (did I miss anybody?). All liberals are doing is whining and crying. I haven't heard ONE of them talk about being prepared or going by the guidelines of Ready.Gov. EVERYONE is suppose to have a 72 hour kit and this has been beat into us starting September 11th, 2001. 4 YEARS AGO! If people haven't gotten a kit together by now or didn't want to leave when they should have, that's THEIR fault. I bet parish president is going to regret saying yes to that interview. And weren't the phones down? How could his co-worker call his mother?

I feel sorry for the people effected by this. And I hope the best for them. But SWEET JESUS, COWBOY UP AND TAKE SOME RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOURSELVES! DO SOMETHING, but QUIT your belly aching! If the Federal government isn't fast enough for you, DO something yourself. I'd like to know what that NO Mayor was doing between press conferences? I'd bet, NOT what he should have been doing. He was probably planning a Las Vegas vacation.

Sorry, rant over. Ugggh!
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:46:10 PM EDT
Cause and effect. That is how Kathleen Blanco got elected governor of the great state of Lousiana. She started crying at the last televised debate with Bobby Jindal.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:49:43 PM EDT

That prety much sums it up. Libralism is based on the belief that how you feel is as, or more, important than what you think.

Interestingly, that is EXACTLY how most of my really liberal friends describe conservatives.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:49:58 PM EDT

I believe emotions (and being able to handle said emotions appropriately without bottling them up or acting out) are important in some arenas, but on serious issues, emotions are out of their element and logical thought/reason must take precedence. I think a lot of liberals (and some conservatives, too) should take note. Both have their place, but the key is keeping them in their appropriate place. Enough said.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:52:36 PM EDT

Originally Posted By DK-Prof:

Interestingly, that is EXACTLY how most of my really liberal friends describe conservatives.

my liberal friends usually describe conservatives as either being cold/heartless, favoring the rich elite, etc or as being a bunch of whacked out, tin-foil wearing "gun nut milita types". It's amazing how often they confuse conservatives with , well, I have a long history of running into extreme liberals who always make me think of the other spectrum of groups. You know, groups like the ALF (animal liberation front). When are people going to realize all extremists are a bunch of tin-foil wearing nutjobs, no matter what side they're on ?
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:52:54 PM EDT
It's not so much the crying that gets me. I still remember W shedding a tear a few days after 9/11 when he said, "I have a job to do, ad I'm going to do it!"

What gets me is the KIND of crying. It's the whining type you'd expect from a 3-year-old. The kind where the person is either not getting what they want, or is completely unable to deal with what's happening.

THAT is what I'm seeing WAY too much of, and it makes me SICK!
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:55:19 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Zaphod:
It's not so much the crying that gets me. I still remember W shedding a tear a few days after 9/11 when he said, "I have a job to do, ad I'm going to do it!"

What gets me is the KIND of crying. It's the whining type you'd expect from a 3-year-old. The kind where the person is either not getting what they want, or is completely unable to deal with what's happening.

Exactly!
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 9:15:29 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Zaphod:

Yeah. Back in the good old days you just bitched slapped losers like that.
Top Top