Posted: 3/10/2024 1:16:11 PM EDT
| I was looking at the past class pictures on the wall at the Scottish Rite temple yesterday. Found Dad's year and spotted him right off the bat. As I was taking a picture to show Mom when I got home, an older gentleman asked "what ya doing?". I said taking a pic of the class my Dad was in. He then asked me why I wasn't wearing a Lewis Jewel. I said I didn't know what that was. He explained it to me and I said I was raised 30 years ago come June and this is the first time anyone has ever told me about it. So now I'm gonna get one that way I have another emblem of Dad counting with me on my journey. I already was wearing his S&C ring, which was always MUCH nicer than mine, and now I can wear his 14th degree ring. |
Whenever there is any doubt, there is no doubt. That's the first thing they teach you.
Join the Community
Your next conversation starts here.
Create your free account to join discussions, share your experience, save topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.
- Join discussions
- Follow topics and replies
- Connect with fellow enthusiasts
Already a member? Sign in
Stay informed by subscribing to our Newsletter