Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/29/2003 9:55:30 AM EDT
How is it?
Worth watching if I got nothing better to do?
Thanks
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 10:04:35 AM EDT
[#1]
i saw it, not a bad flick
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 12:42:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 12:49:58 PM EDT
[#3]
"500, 500 street fights and you can consider yourself a geniune tough guy!"
that was the best scene in the movie. Vin Desile kick the crap out of waynegrow in that scene it was cool.

and the other scene I roll on the floor is when the knock around guys go to the gun shop.
gun shop owner:
"state senete thinks they can tell me how to run my shop, so yea technicaly there is a three day waiting period, but thats only enforcable for your garden variaty latino stick up men, which you boys don't appear to be."

the boys get som pistolas and a shotgun

then in the next scene the deputy sherif comes in asks the shop owner if any strangers come in and he says
"not any stranger than you:
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 12:52:47 PM EDT
[#4]
It wasn't too bad.
My 14 y/o and I just finished it.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 1:07:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I was actually disappointed in this film (and I really, really like Vin Diesel).  I felt there just wasn’t much to it:  Nothingness in the shoot scenes & and not much of a story line.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 1:10:57 PM EDT
[#6]
best part of the movie is right after the bar scene. the camera pans across an International ScoutII parked right in front of the bar. i love it when i see a scout in a movie[:D]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 1:14:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 2:18:29 PM EDT
[#8]
i laughed my ass off at most of this movie because i've been in some of those dink towns in ND and MT
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 2:23:28 PM EDT
[#9]
I really liked it. It was different. Not just a cookie-cutter type action movie.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 2:25:15 PM EDT
[#10]
[b]waste of both time and $ IMO[/b]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 2:34:50 PM EDT
[#11]
It's not real bad and it's not real great either.  I actually live in Montana where this movie takes place but I'm in the western portion of the state.  This movie takes place in the eastern portion where there ain't shit but wide open land and nothing else (if you want the mountains then you better live on the west side).  And yes there are really towns and people like the ones in the movie around here.  Best thing though is Montana is one of the most pro gun states in the nation.  The last I heard the average number of firearms per household is 27!  I find that I little hard to believe myself but wouldn't totally doubt it.  I've been in plenty of houses where I've seen more than that.  We like our guns I guess.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 2:50:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Kooter, if you're lucky "Without Remorse" by Tom Clancy will get made into a movie finally. I think an International Scout is Clark's main ride throughout the book.
View Quote

thank you for informing me of this. i've been looking for a book to read. sounds like this one should fit the bill nicely.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 4:13:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Liked "Without Remorse"
Thought this movie was lame.
They totally showed their Hollywood selves in that gun shop scene. They made it look like for a couple of extra bucks you can walk into a gun shop and leave with whatever you want. No background ck., non-resident of that state, no 3 day wait...  It plays into all of the typical stereotypes about how easy its supposed to be to get a gun. Also that a shop owner is some dumb goober, who for a buck would risk selling to total strangers and have nothing to worry about like undercover LE agents.  
The rest of it was all the same old, pretty much. We were glad it was our free rental.
IMO of course!
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 5:02:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Never trust your cash (or anyone elses for that matter) with a cocaine snorting pilot[BD]!!
Typical action flick with a few good lines. Worth renting..
Gemologist[x]BLOAT
Buy Lots of Ammo Today
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top