Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2004 6:43:47 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 6:48:35 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm cautiously optimistic.  Last night I feel we saw the beginning of the end for kerry.  People notice things like the little laugh that Bush had.  People in general like confidence,  they knew that the president didn't do well in the first debate, so they wanted to see what he was made of on the second.  I beleive he showed them.  
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:26:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:29:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:31:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:35:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Rasmussen has this for Ohio: Bush 48% Kerry 47%

This one makes me nervous.  The dems are pulling out all stops to win this state no matter what the cost.  Bush can still win without Ohio but he would need Wisconcin (I think he's going to win wisconcin) and Iowa (not so sure on Iowa)

Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:36:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:42:15 AM EDT
[#7]
IT'S STILL GONNA BE A BUSH LANDSLIDE!!!!

SCREW THE LIBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO WOULD OSAMA VOTE FOR?????????????????????

DEATH TO AL QUIDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:42:30 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Rasmussen has this for Ohio: Bush 48% Kerry 47%

This one makes me nervous.  The dems are pulling out all stops to win this state no matter what the cost.  Bush can still win without Ohio but he would need Wisconcin (I think he's going to win wisconcin) and Iowa (not so sure on Iowa)

We have to win Ohio by 2% or more.
There will be A LOT of underhanded voting going on this election in Ohio. (read FRAUD)
We have been eharing reports of Unions turning in registration cards with the same adrress for 50 different names, and Frnklin Co (Columbus, OH) is at 101% registration according to 2000 census numbers. (granted the numbers are 4 years old and don't account for immigration to Columbus, but that still means 90-95% registration.  I don't buy it!)
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:43:24 AM EDT
[#9]

There are many other polls that show Bush up a couple more points... remember the Rasmussen Rule!

I agree, one of the papers in Ohio whos polls are generally accurate from what I saw on TV had Bush up by 9.  This poll was done right before the first debate.

That being said, I'm still nervous about what the dems are doing there.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:05:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Tag
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:50:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Don't forget about Oregon.  They have gay marriage on the ballot and that is going to draw out all sorts of conservative voters who normally stay home.  Plus as the Bush tidal wave sweeps the East libs in the West may stay home.  Go Nethercutt!!!!!

GunLvr
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:55:54 AM EDT
[#12]
We should all pray for a Bush victory. I really believe a skerry victory would, to simply put it, be a sign of the end. And just to say I'm not usually the one here preaching.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top