Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/30/2005 6:27:47 AM EDT
I just saw a commercial on CNN on John Roberts.  It begins, "Freedom, equality, the right to choose.  Fundamental rights of the American people."  Then it goes on to say how Roberts will go against all that, especially the "right to choose" (who in the HELL came up with that STUPID term anyway?  I don't have the right to choose to kill my neighbor!  Why does it only apply to killing babies?).

Why is the democratic party wasting money attacking Roberts?  The people aren't voting for him.  Don't get me wrong, I like the fact that they're wasting money, but seriously, do they think that Roberts isn't going to be voted in?
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 6:38:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Let the libs waste their money.  They have no other political stategy except to attack the right.   They provide no solution....only criticism.

"...and this shall be their undoing!"
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 6:38:44 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I just saw a commercial on CNN on John Roberts.  It begins, "Freedom, equality, the right to choose.  Fundamental rights of the American people."  Then it goes on to say how Roberts will go against all that, especially the "right to choose" (who in the HELL came up with that STUPID term anyway? People who disagree with you on the morality of abortion. I don't have the right to choose to kill my neighbor! Neither do I. Why does it only apply to killing babies?).You believe an embryo has moral standing.  Many do not.  That is why.

Why is the democratic party wasting money attacking Roberts? They are fervently anti-Bush and anti-conservatism. The people aren't voting for him.  Don't get me wrong, I like the fact that they're wasting money, but seriously, do they think that Roberts isn't going to be voted in?Go read DUh for a bit.  There's still some who think the 2004 election is going to be thrown out and Kerry will ride in on a white unicorn to take office.

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 6:48:33 AM EDT
[#3]
The right to choose is the foundation brick of the democratic party.

It allows women to choose career over children. Without it, they are at a disadvantage if an accidental pregnency happens. Men could just walk away for many years. I find it amazing that the 'choice' to keep a better life style, allows women to kill babies. And to even refuse to call them babies! What do they think those fetus' would grow into if left alone? Barbie dolls?

If they don't want a baby, they should 'choose' to keep their legs crossed. Sorry it's unfair to the fairer sex, but men have our crosses to bare too. This choice is a womans. Blame Mother Nature.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 7:41:39 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The right to choose is the foundation brick of the democratic party.

It allows women to choose career over children. Without it, they are at a disadvantage if an accidental pregnency happens. Men could just walk away for many years. I find it amazing that the 'choice' to keep a better life style, allows women to kill babies. And to even refuse to call them babies! What do they think those fetus' would grow into if left alone? Barbie dolls?

If they don't want a baby, they should 'choose' to keep their legs crossed. Sorry it's unfair to the fairer sex, but men have our crosses to bare too. This choice is a womans. Blame Mother Nature.

Any woman who has an abortion owes her soul to the Democratic party, because the Democrats will applaud her, comfort her and absolve her of any responsibility.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top