Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 6/6/2003 12:35:27 PM EDT
Hold pork in your hands, let them dry, visit a local mosque and shake hands with and hug unsuspecting Muslims?
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 12:37:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/6/2003 12:38:31 PM EDT by Dredd308]
No, Steyr. I see nothing wrong with that at all. [thinking] Any word on a bacon group buy?
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 12:39:35 PM EDT
No, but with my bad judgement lately what do I know? [}:D]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 12:44:46 PM EDT
If anything you are encouraging others to embrace diversity and become more tolerant of those around them. But really though, if you want to help our Muslim cousin's broaden their tolerance of us and encourage them to be more open-minded of others, they REALLY need to be told they've just touched pig remains.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 12:44:55 PM EDT
[}:)]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 12:45:15 PM EDT
That makes me think. Why couldn't you put a little pork fat/bacon grease in a batch of bullet lube? You wouldn't need much, I wouldn't think. Q(Bullet Caster)S
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 1:00:52 PM EDT
Originally Posted By QuietShootr: That makes me think. Why couldn't you put a little pork fat/bacon grease in a batch of bullet lube? You wouldn't need much, I wouldn't think. Q(Bullet Caster)S
View Quote
Bacon Bullets, Yea I like it!
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 1:10:11 PM EDT
You all are on to something here. I'm thinking the air marshals should publicly announce that they will be carrying short shotguns loaded with bacon bits! Hijacking problem solved!
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 1:18:48 PM EDT
That's almost as cool as when the kid at McDonald's spits in your hamburger because you have an NRA sticker on your car.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 1:22:09 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DK-Prof: That's almost as cool as when the kid at McDonald's spits in your hamburger because you have an NRA sticker on your car.
View Quote
So you are saying the idea has a precedent and we have lots of catching up to do? [:D]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 1:23:21 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DK-Prof: That's almost as cool as when the kid at McDonald's spits in your hamburger because you have an NRA sticker on your car.
View Quote
If I even thought that happened I would knock out his teeth and his fathers for giving life to a sneaky little fucker.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 1:26:48 PM EDT
That is just to F*cking funny!!!!! How the hell did you come up w/ somthing like that?
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 1:39:40 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 1:49:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/6/2003 1:49:43 PM EDT by cmjohnson]
A little pig fat, used in the bread you bake that you suddenly start to deliver to the local mosque for after-prayer treats (out of the goodness of your heart, of course!) can be a wonderful thing. Wipe right handed with cheap toilet paper before shaking hands with right handed muslims. Washing (before the handshake) is optional, but mandatory afterwards. Open up Bob's Bacon Bar right next to the mosque. Serve fish to the muslims after their mosque services....fish breaded in ground-up pork rinds and fried in bacon grease. CJ
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 3:12:51 PM EDT
View Quote
Nah...no one would get one of my Pork Projectiles unless they were doing something terroristic. And if they were, I'd get to send them off to their version of hell with my own special blend of herbs and spices.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 3:21:53 PM EDT
it would only be cool if you told them about it somehow later on
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 3:22:17 PM EDT
my wife and father in law breed pigs for the kids to show in the livestock shows around here...........i've got all the greatest stuff, let me know what you need. afterbirth? semen? feces? pieces? meat? live pigs? i still think we should just buy up half the piglet pork crop (prices suck now anyway), stick little parachutes on their asses and airdrop them wherever we have muslium problems.........
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 3:27:48 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 3:37:14 PM EDT
pack lard into hollow-points?[x]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 3:49:28 PM EDT
Originally Posted By SteyrAUG: Hold pork in your hands, let them dry, visit a local mosque and shake hands with and hug unsuspecting Muslims?
View Quote
Whose "pork"??? YOurs or someone elses???? [}:D]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 3:50:28 PM EDT
Slap them with a pork-chop.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 3:54:10 PM EDT
Did anyone else hear about the British POW guards who were forcing Iraqi prisoners to sodomize and blow each other?
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 3:54:15 PM EDT
Originally Posted By QuietShootr:
View Quote
Nah...no one would get one of my Pork Projectiles unless they were doing something terroristic. And if they were, I'd get to send them off to their version of hell with my own special blend of herbs and spices.
View Quote
That I got no beef with. It's just the thought of doing that to someone who just happened to be a muslim, but who might also be a red-blooded American, whose son just got back from the 4th ID in Iraq or something. But I think we'd all agree on that.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 4:14:28 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DK-Prof: It's just the thought of doing that to someone who just happened to be a muslim, but who might also be a red-blooded American, whose son just got back from the 4th ID in Iraq or something. But I think we'd all agree on that.
View Quote
DK-prof, that can't be possible can it? ALL muslims are evil and Islam is solely a religion of hate, right? Its pretty disheartening to hop on the board and read such shit from people whom you previously thought were more intelligent than that. Yes yes, we all get it, bacon and muslims. Ha ha.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 4:31:12 PM EDT
Originally Posted By jake1978: DK-prof, that can't be possible can it? ALL muslims are evil and Islam is solely a religion of hate, right? Its pretty disheartening to hop on the board and read such shit from people whom you previously thought were more intelligent than that. Yes yes, we all get it, bacon and muslims. Ha ha.
View Quote
Hey, I'm really sorry. Handshake and hug?
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 4:33:24 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 5:15:03 PM EDT
Originally Posted By SteyrAUG:
Originally Posted By jake1978: DK-prof, that can't be possible can it? ALL muslims are evil and Islam is solely a religion of hate, right? Its pretty disheartening to hop on the board and read such shit from people whom you previously thought were more intelligent than that. Yes yes, we all get it, bacon and muslims. Ha ha.
View Quote
Hey, I'm really sorry. Handshake and hug?
View Quote
Eh, I'll get over it. I wasn't trying to single you out or anything, it just so happens that yours is the latest in the line of lame bacon/muslim threads.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 5:35:08 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Red_Beard: it would only be cool if you told them about it somehow later on
View Quote
An allegedly true story: A young white American couple visits Carribean island on vacation. Which one, I'm not sure. Maybe the Bahamas. Whatever. A particularly aggressive taxi driver (in this case, of African descent) attempts to pick up this couple at the airport by the very direct approach of simply not giving them the choice. He simply pulls up to them at the loading lane, gets out, and starts unceremoniously stuffing the couple's luggage in the cab. The couple promptly raises hell. It's not that they don't want a cab, it's that they don't want to have the choice FORCED on them. (How many of us would??) They retrieve their belongings and send the now angry cabbie on his way. There goes his "sure thing" fare. He doesn't usually get a refusal with this tactic. The couple gets into a different cab, operated by a POLITE driver, and off they go to a hotel. Unbeknownst to them, the first cabbie (the angry one), follows them at a discreet distance to see what hotel they're at. Later, he checks with the clerk at that hotel (which he knows) and finds out which room the couple rented. At some later point in time, a day or so later, he returns to that hotel and convinces the desk clerk (a friend) to let him get the key to that hotel room so he can "return an item the couple left in his cab" or something. Perhap not by coincidence but instead by discreet surveillance, the cabbie enters the room when the couple are not there. He does...SOMETHING. The couple returns to their room later that day, finds nothing out of place or out of the ordinary in any way, and have nothing to be suspicious of. Their vacation continues routinely and they go home in due time. Of course, they then drop off their film they shot during the vacation to get it processed. The film gets processed, and the wife picks it up, takes it home, starts looking through the prints...and at some point, immediately engages in a brief but exciting bout of PROJECTILE VOMITING. The concerned husband of course would like to know what's up with that. She wordlessly hands him the photos as she cleans up the mess with a rake, shovel, towel, vacuum cleaner, whatever. What's on the photos? First relevant frame: Happy, smiling brown face of the first cabbie, obviously taken by himself at arm's length. Second photo: The couple's toothbrushes, in their water glass, in the bathroom, where they usually are. Third photo: What can only be an extreme close up of the cabbie's buttocks, spread, with anus in clear view. Fourth photo: Same as third photo, but now with only the handles of the couple's toothbrushes protruding from the anus in question. The brush section is apparently further inside. Fifth photo: Smiling cabbie's face, with hand in view holding said toothbrushes, looking ever so slightly the worse for wear. I have it on good authority that this is a true story. The person who told it to me got it from a friend of his, who was the husband half of the couple in question. CJ
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 7:29:50 PM EDT
Originally Posted By cmjohnson: An allegedly true story:
View Quote
[:D] The only urban legend older than that one is the people who had a rat as a pet and thought it was a cute little dog.
Top Top