Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/29/2004 5:55:27 PM EDT
...This will be the last election the United States will ever know. George Washington will have been our First and if Kerry were to be elected - he would be our last. Well GW Bush would actually be the last president of America as we now know it. Once a man like Kerry takes office, america will cease to exist. I pray this scenerio is not the one that happens next tuesday.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:02:16 PM EDT
[#1]
If Kerry gets elected, freedom will be reserved for the government and the Left. It WILL be time to shit or get off the pot.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:22:02 PM EDT
[#2]
ALL goverments end. Don't worry about this one ending, as much as what will come after it.

I'm NOT saying that if Kerry is elected, the goverment we now have will end - its just its end will come SOONER then if President Bush is re-elected.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:48:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Kerry will be impeached within a year of taking office.  He is incompetent and the Republican Congress will have no choice but to remove him.  Not only that, he will make all of the other countries mad with his flip/flopping and it will be the only possible way to prevent other countries from nuking us.  I do not believe that Kerry will win anyway.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:55:44 PM EDT
[#4]
If skerry is elected the congress will be more conservative. The people will vote them in. skerry will only have 2 years of a split congress. Just like in 1994 but on a larger scale.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 7:08:32 PM EDT
[#5]
I wont have to worry about moving out of CA
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 7:26:04 PM EDT
[#6]
IF I EVER FIND A WAY TO TRAVEL BACK THROUGH TIME......WHO KNOWS WHAT WOULD OF HAPPENED????????
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 7:28:19 PM EDT
[#7]
I am guess that there will be a run on parts kits.... I still want to build that AK.... I still think Bush will win.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 7:28:49 PM EDT
[#8]
more than you know.....

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 7:34:32 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
If skerry is elected the congress will be more conservative. The people will vote them in. skerry will only have 2 years of a split congress. Just like in 1994 but on a larger scale.

I believe that will be the likely scenario that will play out if he is elected.
I do not believe he will be elected, though, so it's a moot point.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 7:39:49 PM EDT
[#10]
I don't really think he will get elected either. You have the democrats pumping money into states that this late in the game should be sewn up. You have the Kerry camp on the defensive. And I think that the polls are being spun to show a tighter race than it actually is. I think Bush will win  by a large margin, but I do fear the Voter fraud that is going on could cause an otherwise close win in a state by Bush to end up tipping Kerry and there will be no way to prove it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top