Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2004 5:33:49 PM EDT
Hello everyone,been off for a while,my computer was super messed up and we just got a new one.I bet yall missed me...right?RIGHT?Ok im just kidding.Anyways,durring that time I have gotten the money for my carbine,which I officially wil be getting.Rock River Entry Tactical or Colt 6920.Dont know which one yet.I also put quite a few rounds through my current AR,which is running very nicely.Just wanted to let you all know im still here and and not gunna let you all hanging about my project which you all helped so much with.

Thanks,Tyler
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 5:34:57 PM EDT
[#1]
well damn, it's about time you came back, we were all just asking where you went to yesterday!
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 5:37:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 5:42:18 PM EDT
[#3]
So I was at least slightly missed.Well thats good.Cant wait for my carbine.So exited.But the decision still needs to be made.Rock River or Colt.Which one is closer to the military M4?
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 5:42:49 PM EDT
[#4]
are you the one whos dad wouldnt let you get a new AR??
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 5:43:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Yippie! Now I can sleep tonight.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 5:44:23 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
So I was at least slightly missed.Well thats good.Cant wait for my carbine.So exited.But the decision still needs to be made.Rock River or Colt.Which one is closer to the military M4?

If yer up for it, we got a carbine class going for this coming up weekend. Should still be enough time to get in if you want. Go hit the hometown board for the info.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 5:48:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Yes I am teh person who's dad kept flip-flopping on the carbine.But I can get it.Photoman,I'll check it out.Thing is I dont have the carbine yet.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 6:07:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 6:12:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Um...he didnt get anything for his birthday.But he didnt want anything.No matter how much I asked what he wanted he said he wanted nothing.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 6:14:51 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Um...he didnt get anything for his birthday.But he didnt want anything.No matter how much I asked what he wanted he said he wanted nothing.

they always want something. even if it is a letter or a card.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:44:40 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Yes I am teh person who's dad kept flip-flopping on the carbine.But I can get it.Photoman,I'll check it out.Thing is I dont have the carbine yet.

Arrr thats right yer a youngin, I totaly forgot. Well if you don't have the gun yet than that would make it difficult to shoot the class, plus yer pops would have to come too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top