Posted: 1/30/2025 5:44:13 PM EDT
|
These guys have good options for those who still don’t mind using hand held lights as weapon lights. Sharing is caring. |
|
I got mine from msp but it's the best type of light mount for Benellis Attached File |
|
Quoted: I got mine from msp but it's the best type of light mount for Benellis https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/433221/20241113_072614_jpg-3449725.JPG Nice. I gotta pick up two of the adaptive light mounts. |
|
Quoted: and RIP, Earl. Glad to hear it. But it’s a good lesson in making sure your family is in a position to not have things to worry about if you go early. A good friend of mine was also my local transfer FFL- got pancreatic cancer and from diagnosis to death was less than 6 wks. He was 52. Left his family with a bit of a mess cleaning out his shop/office in the basement and settling legal affairs. |
|
Quoted: I got mine from msp but it's the best type of light mount for Benellis https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/433221/20241113_072614_jpg-3449725.JPG Looks slick, anyone make anything similar for the M2? |
|
Just ordered two long bar adaptive mounts with two 1.00” mounting rings (fits SF Fury). Been wanting to pick up more of these ever since buying the Haley Thorntail mount which was made by IWC. Attached File |
|
Quoted: These guys have good options for those who still don’t mind using hand held lights as weapon lights. Sharing is caring. I'll check them out, it would be cool to be able to mount my PD35. |
|
Quoted: Yes we are. We are planning on putting together a T&E group to test new products. IWC is 100% focused on quality as it has always produced and great customer service. Our machine shop in in full production again I need a half dozen triglides to replace the plastic ones I’ve been buying 1.25” please |
|
Quoted: Yes we are. We are planning on putting together a T&E group to test new products. IWC is 100% focused on quality as it has always produced and great customer service. Our machine shop in in full production again @Haascnc Good to see IWC back on-line. I was in contact with one someone from IWC via e-mail and let them know about the IWC sub-forum. Always good to have a rep active on the board. IWC Wish you guys much success. |
|
Quoted: Yes we are. We are planning on putting together a T&E group to test new products. IWC is 100% focused on quality as it has always produced and great customer service. Our machine shop in in full production again @Haascnc Can you make a few CSAP mount-n-slot for the UBR1? (for hook attachment, not the QD) Thanks! |

