Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2006 10:24:26 AM EDT
No tv at work.. Anyone watching?
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 10:26:09 AM EDT
[#1]
He hasn't spoken yet.  It is just the senators talking right now.  I don't think I could sit there silently if I was him.  I would have probably laughed when Kennedy started his rant on integrity.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 10:26:30 AM EDT
[#2]
foxnews has a live internet stream going on....
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 10:27:31 AM EDT
[#3]
I did over hear some swine grilling him on his stance on Machine guns though.... Fucking antigunners!
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 10:28:23 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
He hasn't spoken yet.  It is just the senators talking right now.  I don't think I could sit there silently if I was him.  I would have probably laughed when Kennedy started his rant on integrity.

I dont think I could watch Teddy the drunk.... That guy spews more shit...
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 10:33:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Schumer can lick my crusty balls.

That is all.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 10:42:08 AM EDT
[#6]
I think it is funny that chucky is questioning him on his opinion on machineguns and the constitution  and then is concerned that alito does not consider abortion a right under the constitution.  I quess chuck thinks guns kill but abortions don't!

I think I saw somewhere in the Constitution were it said the people have the right to an abortion!

I wish chuck's mom would have had an abortion.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 10:43:41 AM EDT
[#7]
I could only listen for a few minutes. Started making my stomach upset.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 10:46:11 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I did over hear some swine grilling him on his stance on Machine guns though.... Fucking antigunners!

The Brady bunch nicknamed him "Machine gun Sammy" as soon as he
was nominated.

I would be willing to bet that will be in the headlines along with
the abortion issue.

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 10:50:55 AM EDT
[#9]
My thoughts exactly!

"I wish chuck's mom would have had an abortion."
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 10:58:56 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I'm watching FNN at work and if I were in Alito's position, I'd be zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz listening to a bunch of long drawn out BS speeches.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 11:02:41 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So you never watch Teddy on TV? I thought I heard he drinks a fifth every day.

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 11:05:07 AM EDT
[#12]
There are 18 some senators and all get to do their spiel before Alito gets to talk.

Which means that as long winded as some of these guys get, it could be tomorrow before he gets a chance to say anything.

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 11:07:08 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

That should be all it is today.... face time for the sensationalists and those wishing to throw in for the '08 Pres race (prize for runners' up is a chance at the Veep nod).

I thought all the $ was on him not even being questioned until tomorrow.

I think to Law & Order and stuff ("actual"/TV crim trials):

"Is there a question in there?"

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 11:19:14 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So you never watch Teddy on TV? I thought I heard he drinks a fifth every day.

Kharn

Wow.. No wonder he drove off the bridge.... Heard his dogs name is "splash"  True or not I dont know, but its sure damn funny..
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 12:38:06 PM EDT
[#15]
If his dog's name is "Splash" (which I doubt), I don't think it's with the intent/purpose of being funny.  More of a nod to how being who he is* can make even that sort of stuff go away (at least from a legal perspective).

* this would include who his friends/family are, and all the ppl they know, and all the associated favors that could be pulled
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:36:34 AM EDT
[#16]
anyone watching it now? There is a lady to the right of the screen behind Alito (or to the left and rear of him) that is a total hottie.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 8:30:37 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
anyone watching it now? There is a lady to the right of the screen behind Alito (or to the left and rear of him) that is a total hottie.

Yeah, I noticed her. She likes me.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 8:31:09 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

No kidding!
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 8:34:54 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, I noticed her. She likes me.

No, that glint in her eye, is where I had some bad aim when gave her a pearl necklace last night.

Oh, Machine Gun Sammy is doing pretty good.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 8:50:07 AM EDT
[#20]
That tool Biden is talking to himself right now. He really wants to believe he is smart.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 8:52:49 AM EDT
[#21]
They panned out that hottie. There's another girl in the row behind her that isn't too bad looking either (to the right of the screen).
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 8:53:48 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
That tool Biden is talking to himself right now. He really wants to believe he is smart.

Man, this sums him up better and quicker than anything I've ever heard. LOL.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top