Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/20/2002 10:11:31 PM EDT
To Change A Lightbulb ?

[size=2]Golden Retriever:[/size=2] "The sun is shining,the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a burned-out bulb?"

[size=2]Border Collie:[/size=2] "Just one. And then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code."

[size=2]Dachshund:[/size=2] "You know I can't reach that stupid bulb!"

[size=2]Rottweiler:[/size=2] "Make me!"

[size=2]Lab:[/size=2] "Oh, me, me!!!! Pleeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I?"

[size=2]Jack Russel Terrier:[/size=2] "I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off the walls and furniture."

[size=2]Poodle:[/size=2] "I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry."

[size=2]Doberman Pinscher:[/size=2] "While it's dark, I'm going to sleep on the couch."

[size=2]Boxer:[/size=2] "Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the dark."

[size=2]Mastiff:[/size=2] "Mastiffs are NOT afraid of the dark."

[size=2]Chihuahua:[/size=2] "Yo quiero Taco Bulb."

[size=2]Irish Wolfhound:[/size=2] "Can somebody else do it? I've got this hangover....."

[size=2]Pointer:[/size=2] "I see it! there it is!, there it is!, right there!!!"

[size=2]Greyhound:[/size=2] "It isn't moving. Who cares?"

[size=2]Ausie Shepherd:[/size=2] "First, I'll put all the light bulbs in a little circle...."

[size=2]Old English Sheepdog:[/size=2] "Light bulb? I'm sorry, but I don't see a light bulb!"

[size=2]German Shepherd Dog:[/size=2] "All right, eveyone stop where you are! Who busted the light? I SAID, STOP WHERE YOU ARE!!!"

[size=2]Hound dog:[/size=2] ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz.
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 12:42:06 PM EDT
[#1]
[:D]
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 2:29:13 PM EDT
[#2]
LOL [:D]

I've owned a Dobie in the past, and I'd have to say that description is accurate.

However my current dog, a German Shepherd, would simply "persuade" the cat to change the damn bulb".
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 2:59:46 PM EDT
[#3]
LMAO! [beer]

Tyler
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top