Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 11/21/2012 2:43:53 PM EST
Hi Folks. I'm a shooter and a Vet. I also worked for over three decades as a Human Resources manager. I have great concern for those unemployed in this terrible economy. Now with the current election done, I don't have expectations of any improvement.
So by way of helping people to improve their job getting skills, I wrote up some information for free distribution to forum members, family members or whom ever you think could use the information.
I also did a lot of supervisor training in a difficult environment. I have a second doc with helpful tips on that process. Good information if you are stepping up from "doer" to managing "doers"
Anyway, the docs are too large to copy and drop in here.
Just send me an Email or a PM and I'll send it along to you. This is a total no strings attached freebe and my way to help out folks.
If you think you need it, get in touch and I'll send it to you. If you know a Vet who is looking for a job, please send it to them. Thanks.
Happy Thanksgiving, Christmas or any other holiday event you wish.
PS. Don't know if this is in the right forum, but I took a shot.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 2:46:43 PM EST
Human resources helping someone?

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 2:51:57 PM EST
Oh, THOSE documents. We have them here but you'll have to go to corporate HR in person and get them to call us and then we can send them back to corporate and they can mail them to you. In the meantime we have a complaint against you because another employee claims you "looked at them funny".
Top Top