Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2001 6:12:27 PM EDT
Has anyone had Gunsmoke Enterprises build an AR rifle for them? I am interested if anyone has, and if you are a satisfied or a dissatisfied
customer? I am seriously thinking about having
them put an AR10 Ultra Varminter together for
me. I sure would appreciate some input.
Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 6:17:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Have'nt ever had them build a complete rifle for me, but have bought several hundred dollars worth of stuff from them and never had a problem.  IMO they have great customer service, Ed has always taken the time to answer my dumb questions, I'd recommend them anytime.
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 6:21:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Not a complete rifle but Ed @ Gunsmoke did build my complete A2 upper for me.
150% satisfied, was always available to answer my newbie questions. I would not hesitate to purchase more from him again and have no problems telling others how good his work is.
Give him a call
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top