Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/10/2001 6:11:00 PM EDT
Just a little warning to all of us auction users watch out for a guy selling guns on this sight and possably others.Goes by the names of: lotsofguns, getguns, theguns ggns123, ammo03215, and possably others. the web sight is of little to no help in these matters "really sorry about that but oh well attitude" I got burned for three hundred bucks, I'm not winning about it just alittle pissed off. Dont want to see anyone else get burned. Got excided about that "good" deal. My own falt, thought I had a sucker on the line, I did, ME!!!! Take care!
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 6:19:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the Heads Up!! I was just going to start a new thread about Auction Arms. I was thinking about buying a AR15 from somebody on the site and was just wondering if you other people have had good luck from them.
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 6:24:12 PM EDT
[#2]
todds92, who is it?
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 6:27:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I buy and sell there.
Check the feedback.
More important get real names,addresses,phone numbers and confirm them through phonebooks or LEOs at the sellers hometown.Use USPS MOs.
And no,GB won't help!
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 6:52:46 PM EDT
[#4]
To: Cpermd, Good advice! I have discovered this on my own via my experiance, But very good advice to pass along to everyone! I have a bid on another pistol and fell confadent that this one is on the up and up, by using the methods you have mentioned. Thanks Norm
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 7:04:08 PM EDT
[#5]
1...It is Hunter Arms...looks like they have good feedback and pretty good prices on their Bushmasters
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top