Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/26/2005 4:23:12 PM EDT
Will your driver's license still work? Do you need a passport now?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:26:22 PM EDT
DL is fine. I've never needed more
although seeing how the address on my license is within 30 miles of the border that likely helps
might want a second picture ID just to be safe
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:29:35 PM EDT
DL is fine if you are driving over the border. I would use a passport if flying. I forgot my passport when I flew, and it caused me to get sent into the immigration office for a million questions.

Next year you will be required to use a passport driving or flying.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:50:30 PM EDT
We'll be driving... My 2nd form of picture ID is my CCH.. i wonder how the Canucks will react
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:03:29 PM EDT
I take my DL and my birth certificate.

I need to take some time to go get a passport.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:14:10 PM EDT
i have a girlfriend who lives in canada and the past month we've criss crossed the border several times with no problem but it may help that i'm a state C.O. since i have my DL and state ID.
Top Top