Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2001 4:24:27 AM EST
A friend told me he owns many weapons including many full auto. He says that to own these legally all one needs is to pay $200 and a federal background investigation and you're in. I can't believe it's that easy. How many of you out there have an FFL? What are the requirements to get/keep it?
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 4:28:11 AM EST
[Last Edit: 5/4/2001 4:28:39 AM EST by fight4yourrights]
An FFL is a license to buy and sell guns, this is separate and different than qualifing to buy a full auto weapon. Class 3 paperwork qualifies you to buy full auto weapons. You will pay about 10X for a full auto, since they cut off manufacturing of new ones (for civilian use) in 1986. $7000 or so for an M16. Some states dont' allow full auto, but most do.
Top Top