Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2004 1:07:57 AM EDT
So I'm looking to buy many mags, and these guys seem like a great resource, they seem to have a bunch of AR mags there.  I'm just curious if anyone here has ordered AR mags from them before?  And if so, were they new?  It appears they have used mags in the pictures, however, they have the same picture for a few different brands, so I dunno.  Input appreciated, thanks!

Brian

FourFourMag USA

map
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:12:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Hmm, it appears I'm a dumbass and all I had to do was scroll down to see the mags marked "NEW."
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:14:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Some of thier prices were abit high, but not that bad.

They do have preorder Glock mags at $22

Now I just need to find where to get highcaps for  my Kimber BP Ten and XD40 after Monday.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:16:22 AM EDT
[#3]
some dealers are really dumb Colt AR15 mags for $30.00 but inferior USGI mags are $18.00??????   DAMIT Colt doesnt even make their own damn mags!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:16:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah I would like to get some Sig 226 mags from them too, but they are $40 a pop!  Even the pre-order mags.  But from what I understand, Sig mags were always expensive.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:18:08 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Yeah I would like to get some Sig 226 mags from them too, but they are $40 a pop!  Even the pre-order mags.  But from what I understand, Sig mags were always expensive.

no its just this dealer likes to rip off people
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:18:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Hell I cant even find mags for that Kimber.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:20:43 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is there any other online resource I can check out for quality AR mags?
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:22:26 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is there any other online resource I can check out for quality AR mags?

I would just wait till the ban expires and then check out the EE here
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:23:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Check out the EE now if you want, get alot better deals here then anywhere else I seen.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:29:02 AM EDT
[#10]
There was a thread a while back on them.  IIRC the guy got ripped off by 44mags
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:34:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Yeah screw it.  I'll go with the EE for mags, had good luck there in the past.  I'm looking at 10 Labelle mags for $200 right now, works out to $20 a peice.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:37:36 AM EDT
[#12]
They did have the HK ones but they are $50.  I'll let someone else try out them expensive critters first.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:39:28 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
They did have the HK ones but they are $50.  I'll let someone else try out them expensive critters first.

Another instance of hk trying to fix something that ain't broke.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:45:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Factory SIG mags (post ban hi caps) run in the mid-$30 range, so that doesn't seem too far off.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:48:45 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Yeah screw it.  I'll go with the EE for mags, had good luck there in the past.  I'm looking at 10 Labelle mags for $200 right now, works out to $20 a peice.

Can I be Frank?

That's just plain stupid to buy at that price, at this time.....

moncrie has Okay mags for about $11 a pop, if all goes as planned, you'll be able to purchase them Tuesday! He's a fast shipper too.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 2:01:14 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Can I be Frank?

Only if I can be Shirley.  

I don't really NEED AR mags at the moment (but thats beside the point )  I already have 6 labelles that I got for that same price.  I'll check out the other options next week.  Thanks
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 2:13:21 AM EDT
[#17]
www.rguns.net has AR mags really cheap pre-order.

You have to call them tho, they're not all listed on the website. Got their flyer today. Labelle's in wrap for $16, Factory Colt's in wrap for $17, Chartered Industries Singapore steel mags for $13.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 2:31:57 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
www.rguns.net has AR mags really cheap pre-order.

You have to call them tho, they're not all listed on the website. Got their flyer today. Labelle's in wrap for $16, Factory Colt's in wrap for $17, Chartered Industries Singapore steel mags for $13.

Oh no. someone had to say it! Someone had go mention R Guns! LOL.

I know it's early, but I may just hve to grab some popcorn anyway.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 3:04:29 AM EDT
[#19]
If RGuns was in Jerzy he would get nailed for false advertising....I have called and they are always out. But I subscribe to Shotgun News, get it early and the next month is the same ad.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 3:49:12 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 5:32:36 AM EDT
[#21]
226 mags were always around $40... They doubled when the ban went down (I know, I made a killing, I had 20 of them) and then the prices levels off at around $60.

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 5:46:16 AM EDT
[#22]
Get your magazines from the people in the EE, it is well worth it
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 11:54:23 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Can I be Frank?

That's just plain stupid to buy at that price, at this time.....

moncrie has Okay mags for about $11 a pop, if all goes as planned, you'll be able to purchase them Tuesday! He's a fast shipper too.

Link ?

LEO MAGS
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:18:53 PM EDT
[#24]
I wouldn't want the hassles of explaining how the sunsetting of the Ban allows me to own magazines that are cleared marked LEO or MILITARY ONLY to ocifer Barney Fife.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:23:41 PM EDT
[#25]
I had some problems wit FourFour, but it got worked out.

RGuns, never again , natta, nope, Negative , Ghostrider the pattern is full!! Of shit that is!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top