Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/30/2001 11:33:10 AM EDT
I was at a hardcore (punk, that is) show in Trenton, NJ in 1982 or 1983. There were four or five bands playing and everyone was having a great time.

Then a bunch of Nazi skins showed up and started shoving people around and at least one of them had a razor. They got in the mosh pit and started whaling on people: wrong answer.

About 12 or 15 of us stomped an Aryan mud hole in their asses. It was an old school beatdown. I was pretty young at the time and couldn't afford Doc Martens yet, so I was wearing an old pair of military issue steeltoed safety boots. [b]Joy![/b]

No one called the cops. We just beat the tar out of these New Jersey Nazis, threw them out in the alley and the show went on. It was beautiful.
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 11:34:49 AM EDT
[#1]
"Nazi Punks--Fuck Off" -Dead Kennedys
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 11:53:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Or "Nazi Punks--F#cked up!"
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 2:26:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Yep them were the days, you could always count on a good fight at a punk show! [stick]
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 2:37:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

We were at Dave & Busters (like Chuck E. Cheese for adults with pool hall, bar, restaurant, and gameroom) and my friend had on his Dead Kennedy's "Nazi Punks Fuck Off" t-shirt.  The graphic for the shirt was a big swastika with one of those red circles and a slash through it.  Anyway, the D&B manager came up to us and told us that the shirt was offending people and my friend would either have to leave or buy a D&B shirt to wear while he was there.  I piped up and asked "Why, are there nazis around here who don't like it?"  The manager was not pleased with my attitude, but I thought it was a valid point, as it's an adult establishment.  My friend finally talked him into letting him borrow a D&B shirt until he left.  I know my friend spilled beer on it, but I also think there was some urine and possible feces on it when he handed it back to the manager.  I don't think they liked my friend after that one. [:D]

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 6:52:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

damn good song. My fav is "california Uber Alles"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top