Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2011 2:03:39 PM EDT
I see we have a new, non-firearms advertiser. I don't know what the deal is but I just checked them against another common online flight resource and they were 250 bucks more expensive for Tampa to Toronto. $787 vs $539
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 2:19:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I just checked on a flight from San Francisco to Toronto using FlightNetwork and another major online source and FlightNetwork was cheaper.

Same carrier, same flight out.
FlightNetwork-$538
Other source-$624
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 2:21:01 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I just checked on a flight from San Francisco to Toronto using FlightNetwork and another major online source and FlightNetwork was cheaper.

Same carrier, same flight out.

FlightNetwork-$538

Other source-$624

Just goes to show, you need to check all of them if you want the best deal. They all claim the best deal but I have yet to see it.

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 2:24:42 PM EDT
[#3]
The site is located in Canada so maybe they slightly jack up the prices for popular Canadian snowbird destinations. Such as Florida.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 2:37:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm a bit surprised they would pay for 4 sponsor slots.

I hope it works out for them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top