Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2006 12:03:42 AM EDT
an AK47 rifle i purchased from a dealer on gunbroker.com was dropped off at Kinkos in Richfield, OH on March 15th to be shipped to me, er my local dealer. The status shows it was picked up and received at the FedEx Location in Richfield, OH. No further updates since then. It's being delivered to the Seattle, WA area and the estimated date for delivery is March 21st. Are there no further updates because they just dont enter them into the system or is there any chance my package is still sitting lonely and all by itself at the FedEx location? oh i dread the thought anyone else have a similar experience? if they're not updating the Tracking info i don't really see the point in having it in the first place, which i'm even sure is part of the price paid for shipping. Anyway this is my first firearm ever and i'm super anxious. Am i being impatient?  please dont reply with mean stuff, i dont think i could take it in the state i'm in!
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 2:49:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Everytime I've used Fedex I 've had the same result as you . Tracking gets to a certain point then stops. Frustrating as hell Your package will probably arrive on time on the date given...all mine have !  rb
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 3:04:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Was it FedEx Home Delivery? That service is no better than USPS. In fact, their goal was to compete with USPS. They use contractors to ship your package. It does not offer on-the-spot tracking like the real FedEx services.

Try UPS Ground Residential next time.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 3:31:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Oh, is this YOUR AK rifle?
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:01:25 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Was it FedEx Home Delivery? That service is no better than USPS. In fact, their goal was to compete with USPS. They use contractors to ship your package. It does not offer on-the-spot tracking like the real FedEx services.

Try UPS Ground Residential next time.

The Home Delivery is a business, just like McDonald's.  You can purchase a franchise, get your own truck and start your own route.  I always use Fed-Ex air, that way a REAL Fed-Ex driver delivers the item.  No offense to ANY Fed-Ex Home drivers who may read this.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top