Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/23/2012 8:17:23 AM EDT
I now wish that I moved further away!
My house is too busy and I am sick of it. I am trying my best to be accommodating but having 20 people over yesterday and now I have my in-laws over until Sunday
Is starting to drive me CRAZY!!! I can't relax and everyone seems to want to talk to me all of the time.
I have mud all over my house from kids running in and out of the house all night and all day. I am watching people pick at leftovers and double dipping.
Someone please help.

Thank God for the Knob Creek and Platinums
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 8:20:14 AM EDT
[#1]
I wish my parents where alive. I build a pit in the living room if they wanted to roll in mud. then I'd let them eat directly out of all the bowls if they where so inclined.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 8:22:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Can I come over?
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 8:27:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Can I come over?

Sure what the fuck difference does one more make. Please bring some more liquor for me to drink
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 11:02:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can I come over?

Sure what the fuck difference does one more make. Please bring some more liquor for me to drink

Vodka or brandy?
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 11:39:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I now wish that I moved further away!
My house is too busy and I am sick of it. I am trying my best to be accommodating but having 20 people over yesterday and now I have my in-laws over until Sunday
Is starting to drive me CRAZY!!! I can't relax and everyone seems to want to talk to me all of the time.
I have mud all over my house from kids running in and out of the house all night and all day. I am watching people pick at leftovers and double dipping.
Someone please help.

Thank God for the Knob Creek and Platinums

I completely agree except that I am currently one of the in-laws camping at their house.

I just want to escape; I was tempted to try the Black Friday waters simply to be free.

I remain in servitude to my relations.  

Link Posted: 11/23/2012 11:42:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Only.
Link Posted: 11/24/2012 12:06:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Things are never so bad that they can't get any worse, only...
Link Posted: 11/24/2012 12:29:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Having a place to escape family is the whole reason i moved out of the "ancestral manse".
Link Posted: 11/24/2012 2:10:20 AM EDT
[#9]
My wife's family can sit and talk at the table from 2:00 pm in the afternoon until 3:00 am the next morning.  I am not kidding.

One of my aunts is the same way...............she is probably still talking since I saw her on Thanksgiving.

I'll be going over there in about an hour to replace her bathroom sink and faucet.

I'm going to tell her to leave the house for a couple of hours so I will be able to do the sink and faucet replacement.

I can talk but these people make me look like an ABSOLUTE rank amateur.

My wife's brother is the worst.  The last time he came over he talked for nine straight hours.  I am not kidding.

He finally went to sleep in the guest bedroom.  

An hour later I was awakened by my wife who said "what is that noise?"

I said "it is your brother talking in his sleep".

Link Posted: 11/24/2012 4:09:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Things have calmed down a bit but man it is gonna take me weeks to recover. I spent a lot of time in the garage yesterday "Organizing" and split wood for about 4 hours. About an hour later everyone comes over for leftovers and it begins again. I got so tired of people chewing my ear off that I went to bed at 8:30 last night. I think that all of our guests shall be departing today and life can start to get back to normal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top