Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 5/24/2003 6:35:36 PM EDT
What is it with these Marxist Pricks? I drive across town on a special trip to get a box of ammo, it's 5 after 9p.m. The f*$*ing snot nose Marxist b**#$ behind the counter says they can't sell ammunition after 9p.m. WTF?!!! That's it for me, I swore off those bastages a long time ago, I made a mistake of giving them a second chance. Thats it.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 6:40:51 PM EDT
I went to Wal*Mart today. Graet prices....what's the problem again? SOmething to do with store policy?? Oh well...deal with it. Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 6:47:45 PM EDT
you can't buy fricken BEER here after nine unless you go to a bar GAHHH, I ONLY HAVE 2 SPRECHERs LEFT
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 6:54:43 PM EDT
Never had that problem. Wal-Mart has some pretty odd policies (Like editing all their music and not warning you until you get home and your CD sounds like crap), but i'm a night owl, and regularly buy ammo at Wal-Mart well into the wee hours, assuming the nice old grey haired gentleman with the ammo locker keys who works 3rd shift is working that night.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 8:13:59 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Red_Beard: you can't buy fricken BEER here after nine unless you go to a bar
View Quote
Now that's just Un-American! BTW - People who shop at Walmart get what they deserve.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 8:18:02 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Red_Beard: you can't buy fricken BEER here after nine unless you go to a bar
View Quote
Where are you at?? 24 hour beer sales here. The no more ammo sales time here is 10:00pm at the local Walmart.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 8:21:57 PM EDT
Simmah down now!
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 8:22:41 PM EDT
Originally Posted By TigerStripe:
View Quote
Where are you at?? 24 hour beer sales here. The no more ammo sales time here is 10:00pm at the local Walmart.
View Quote
TS Were I am working at now I have 24-7 beer sales 3 miles from the apartment. [naughty]
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 8:23:43 PM EDT
I got ammo around 9ish here and you can get beer anytime except sunday.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 8:26:48 PM EDT
If Wal-mart is open 24-7 then they should sell ammo in the sporting goods section. Hell I bought my last leatherman there at 3:00 AM in the morning. Yes it is bullshit if they are not selling ammo if they are open that is just crazy and no excuse for that. I am glad I do not buy ammo from them I have read to many horror stories on Wally World with ammo and guns.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 8:42:10 PM EDT
i was walking to the movies...and found a walmart ID for some guy name David F. Gonzalez
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 9:21:26 PM EDT
Originally Posted By 1GUNRUNNER: BTW - People who shop at Walmart get what they deserve.
View Quote
I agree. ANd my son deserved that beautiful $99 bike that cost $129 everywhere else. It is his Bday after all. And I deserved that .59 cent soda, the $11 bluejeans, the TP on sale and so on. After all, I'm on a tight budget and have to save where I can. I also saw alot of people working at the Wal*Mart. Several that have worked there for 10+ years and more!! Must mean they get treated half way decently, which I know from personnal experience. Can't wait to go back again....saved over $85 their today! That's better than any .gov tax cut percentage wise. Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 9:22:31 PM EDT
Kmart sucks too!
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 9:29:39 PM EDT
Dude - try looking up the word "Marxist" [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 9:30:31 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Merril_B: Wal-Mart has some pretty odd policies (Like editing all their music and not warning you until you get home and your CD sounds like crap
View Quote
[ROFL] That happened to me once - boy was I pissed!
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 9:48:16 PM EDT
Cut-off times for ammo??? Does the manager get on the intercom and say: " Last call for Barnaul....Last call for Barnaul" Hell if they give you grief, just say: " Don't worry....I've got a designated shooter with me"
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 10:21:06 PM EDT
Walmart does have those 40 round 'value packs' of .223, and 100 round boxes of 12ga skeet loads for $14. Best of all, the one near my house has a blonde hottie at the gun counte rwho always flirts and tries to get me to invite her shooting. ... but I'm married...
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 10:35:42 PM EDT
if you don't like Walmart you don't have to shop there.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 10:41:57 PM EDT
40# .556 winchester for 7.87....I'm going to try to get back, but I got a 597 there I'll be unloading soon. I HATE That place! .......Its all about the MONEY!
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 11:04:21 PM EDT
Originally Posted By mags: 40# .556 winchester for 7.87....I'm going to try to get back, but I got a 597 there I'll be unloading soon. I HATE That place! .......Its all about the MONEY!
View Quote
What kind of Winchester? 45gr. HP or regular USA or Q3131A?? TS
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 11:08:02 PM EDT
I agree with 1GUNRUNNER, If you shop at walmart,you and all the welfare bitches that keep that place in business get what you deserve.[ROFL]
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 11:14:56 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 11:35:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/24/2003 11:39:43 PM EDT by mags]
TStripe..simple Winchester BCased 55gn fmj.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 12:50:22 AM EDT
I've bought my rounds for my .45 at walmart well after midnight in Tx before. Course the b**** thought they didn't have any, but when I said, they're right there, she had no probs giving them to me, just had to walk them to the front counter where I checked out. No probs there. Not like I didn't already have some in my gun at the time. [grenade]
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 1:08:29 AM EDT
I carry in walmart! Its fun. I have bought 700 rounds at a time 9mm. I don't even get a funny look. ... Me:"Can I get some 9mm bulk paks please?" Wally:"How many you want?" Me:"Seven." Wally:"OK.... Wow these are heavy, I'll double bag them." .... I saw the HANDGUN or RIFLE question come up but they didnt ask ME.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 3:42:55 AM EDT
When I was finally getting the chance to shoot my Bushy for the first time I had just gotten a pretty nice paycheck. thus I had a fair ammount of money to burn. So I went to walmart to get some ammo, excited as all hell and went up the older man behind the counter and said " Hi!, I need to get some UMC .223 caliber ammunition please. So he turned around and dug for it a bit till he found it, turned around and said "Ok, how much do you need?" To which i replied "Uhm, All of it!" They didnt have as much as i had hoped though. So i wound up going to another walmart closer to where i was shootin and did the same thing.
Originally Posted By azcopwannabee: I carry in walmart! Its fun. I have bought 700 rounds at a time 9mm. I don't even get a funny look. ... Me:"Can I get some 9mm bulk paks please?" Wally:"How many you want?" Me:"Seven." Wally:"OK.... Wow these are heavy, I'll double bag them." .... I saw the HANDGUN or RIFLE question come up but they didnt ask ME.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 4:02:14 AM EDT
I figure the anti-walmart crowd are pretty much the same people who hate everything made in America. They won't drive an American car, or buy an American handgun, or fly an American flag. They have to drive BMW's and sit around their house smoking crack (or whatever it is they do). I shop at Wal-Mart because the prices are cheap. I buy all my handgun ammo there. Although I still buy Wolf or Silver Bear ammo for the AKs because its just so darn cheap. At the end of the day, I'm still a capitalist.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 6:34:54 AM EDT
Sorry, but I shop where I get the best deals. I buy my Q3131A at a local gunshow for $149/k. Right now Walmart has the best deals on Winchester 9mm...$59/500rd case, ordered, and don't have to pay shipping. They call me to let me know when it's in. Counterperson hands me the ammo, I walk to the checkout and pay. No questions/strange looks, or other problems. (Now). There was a short time period when they required picture ID before purchase. I made an ass of myself the first time the counterperson did this, made a scene and asked for the manager, and generally pitched a fit. After I calmed down, I realized just how childish I acted. That same associate....we're on a first name basis, and he just hands me the ammo to carry to checkout. They don't do the ID thing anymore, but I am sure it's not because of the way I acted.[B)]
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 6:45:00 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Merril_B: (Like editing all their music and not warning you until you get home and your CD sounds like crap)
View Quote
What does this mean? "editing all their music". I've never of of it.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 6:46:44 AM EDT
If you buy a CD that has "dirty words" and the like in it, they take the liberty of editing it out and not putting a notice on the CD. I dont buy my CD's at walmart, so i've never had it happen to me, but it has to people i know.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 6:54:04 AM EDT
Originally Posted By azcopwannabee: I carry in walmart! Its fun. I have bought 700 rounds at a time 9mm. I don't even get a funny look. ... Me:"Can I get some 9mm bulk paks please?" Wally:"How many you want?" Me:"Seven." Wally:"OK.... Wow these are heavy, I'll double bag them." .... I saw the HANDGUN or RIFLE question come up but they didnt ask ME.
View Quote
They NEVER ask me the HG or LArm question anymore either, I especially toying w/the greeters at the door for my concerning the reciept[;)]..........I pay at the gunz desk/register always!!!!
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 6:57:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/25/2003 6:59:54 AM EDT by snipley]
People bitch and moan about Wal Mart to much. Same with all the other successful businesses. It's all about the money they say, well shit what did you think it was about? Your local dealer isn't selling guns for helping out his fellow man. He wants to tap the wallet in your pocket as well. Wal Mart kicks azz. I even had a dream they start carrying AR's and other real guns but then I woke up, now that did suck.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 7:11:52 AM EDT
Take a Bass Pro ad (if there is onein you area) next time they have 9mm on sale, and Walmart will match the prices. Last sale was $3.88/50rd box Winchester and they were backordered, but Walmart had them in stock.
Originally Posted By Repete: Sorry, but I shop where I get the best deals. I buy my Q3131A at a local gunshow for $149/k. Right now Walmart has the best deals on Winchester 9mm...$59/500rd case, ordered, and don't have to pay shipping. They call me to let me know when it's in. Counterperson hands me the ammo, I walk to the checkout and pay. No questions/strange looks, or other problems. (Now). There was a short time period when they required picture ID before purchase. I made an ass of myself the first time the counterperson did this, made a scene and asked for the manager, and generally pitched a fit. After I calmed down, I realized just how childish I acted. That same associate....we're on a first name basis, and he just hands me the ammo to carry to checkout. They don't do the ID thing anymore, but I am sure it's not because of the way I acted.[B)]
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 7:15:06 AM EDT
I hate Wal Mart. Their ammo is cheap. The guy behind the counter always makes smart ass comments, like "Looks like you're going to have some fun", "Thank you", and "Have a nice day". Fucking assholes.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 7:35:07 AM EDT
lol that was funny
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 7:43:56 AM EDT
Max Power you blue falcon, I just spit hot chicken noodle soup all over myself when I read your signature line. Hats off to your sense of humor and my 1st degree burns!
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 9:00:47 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Repete: Right now Walmart has the best deals on Winchester 9mm...$59/500rd case, ordered, and don't have to pay shipping.
View Quote
Thats more expensive than walking in the store and buying 5 100 round packs at $10.97 each.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 9:03:41 AM EDT
Originally Posted By CS223: What is it with these Marxist Pricks? I drive across town on a special trip to get a box of ammo, it's 5 after 9p.m. The f*$*ing snot nose Marxist b**#$ behind the counter says they can't sell ammunition after 9p.m. WTF?!!! That's it for me, I swore off those bastages a long time ago, I made a mistake of giving them a second chance. Thats it.
View Quote
Ever consider the obvious solution? Reloading.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 9:20:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/25/2003 9:21:59 AM EDT by bruh44]
I had the same problem, trying to buy ammo too late at wal-mart. I was there about 11PM, they said they stopped selling it at 10. I went the next day at 9:30PM after work, and I guess the guy I spoke to the night before was an idiot. This guy told me 9PM. I was pissed. I still buy ammo there though, best deal in town. Besides the only reason they don't sell ammo that late is because only criminals want to buy it after 9PM. Im sure if I was able to buy it after 9 on either of those 2 night, I would have robbed a health food store or joined a gang or something.
Top Top