Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 1/11/2002 7:17:26 PM EDT
You should make a page that allows a user to enter a sellers or buyers name, grade, and comment about an exchange transcation. You could allow entry only into defined fields, instead of having to create a topic to comment about a transaction. The search page could have an option to search for exchange feedback for a person. This would greatly help the many people, including myself, who buy / sell / trade on this board. Currently everytime I want to buy or sell, I end up trying to glean bits and pieces about a user by tediously browsing or searching the forums. Otherwise, its a great site, on which I have learned a ton about my ARs, and made many great purchases, trades, and sales.
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 6:21:26 AM EDT
A new feedback system is being worked on but until everything is worked out Wilson's feedback list is always a quick stop for research on a seller - [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=85133&page=1[/url] Please keep in mind that if a person isn't listed or has little feedback that it may only indicate he isn't an active seller.
Top Top