[ARCHIVED THREAD] - Excaliber (1981) (Page 1 of 2)
Posted: 8/23/2020 5:12:25 PM EDT
Is the best knight's tale movie ever made.If you disagree,you're wrong.![]() Excalibur (1981) - The Final Battle Scene (10/10) | Movieclips |
|
Quoted: The only two issues I have with it is A) the sound is off, like they redubbed all the actors but the mix is off or something and B) the cartoonish Merlin scenes (like him falling in the creek while going after the fish) are just bad. |
|
Quoted: Me too.was the first time I saw tits on the big screen Quoted: Quoted: I saw that on the big screen when it was new, and thought it was good. Me too.was the first time I saw tits on the big screen Porky's at a drive-in for me. And don't forget Cheri Lunghi. Although it's weird that Igrayne was John Boorman's daughter since there was that sex scene between her and Uther. |
|
Quoted: Is the best knight's tale movie ever made.If you disagree,you're wrong. |
|
Quoted: The only two issues I have with it is A) the sound is off, like they redubbed all the actors but the mix is off or something and B) the cartoonish Merlin scenes (like him fialling in the creek while going after the fish) are just bad. No dawg, the fish beating him was a metaphor for lancelot. |
![]() Strange women, lying in ponds, distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Here's a clip of Bohr_Adams debating with a couple of GDers. Watery Tart ![]() ![]() Excalibur (1981) - The Lady of the Lake Scene (3/10) | Movieclips |
For, it is the doom of men that they forget.![]() For It Is The Doom Of Men That They Forget |
I love that movie. The girl I was dating at the time did too, especially when Uther in disguise ravages Igrayne while still wearing the upper part of his armor. Afterwards when she wanted to get frisky she'd say "clank, clank." ![]() Also, young Helen Mirren. Attached File |
|
Quoted: Never watched it. May have to rectify that. There are some great boobs in the picture. ![]() Excalibur (1981) - Where Hides Evil? Scene (6/10) | Movieclips |
|
At the time, it made me really, really want a sword and I spent a lot of time poring over my Museum Replicas catalog. At the time it was a real, paper catalog. https://www.museumreplicas.com/medieval-swords-daggers Back then, when I was a young kid, $300 was out of my price range, |
|
One of my favourite films I mean, apart from the director having his daughter violently raped by a man in armour. But apart from that awesome Oh and this scene. Is bad ass. Guards , knights , squires prepare for battle Dun dun dun salsa cookies ![]() EXCALIBUR:Prepare for Battle |
|
Quoted: At the time, it made me really, really want a sword and I spent a lot of time poring over my Museum Replicas catalog. At the time it was a real, paper catalog. https://www.museumreplicas.com/medieval-swords-daggers Back then, when I was a young kid, $300 was out of my price range, Thanks for wasting even moar of my internet time... ![]() |
|
Quoted: At the time, it made me really, really want a sword and I spent a lot of time poring over my Museum Replicas catalog. At the time it was a real, paper catalog. https://www.museumreplicas.com/medieval-swords-daggers Back then, when I was a young kid, $300 was out of my price range, Ban this man |
|
Quoted: Neat Quoted: Quoted: Terry English did the armor for Excalibur, and later did the Colonial Marines armor for Aliens. Neat He did a lot of movies. Check out his gallery. And he will make custom armor too, if you can afford it. http://www.terryenglisharmourer.co.uk/ |
|
Quoted: He did a lot of movies. Check out his gallery. And he will make custom armor too, if you can afford it. http://www.terryenglisharmourer.co.uk/ Jaberwocky...Ha! |
|
They gave you gonorrhea! |
|
Quoted: Never knew Helen Mirren did nude scenes. Did a little more research and......not bad. She had some very nice boobies. Her early career she was naked in every film. Cook thief wife and her lover she’s full frontal in half of it. Buts she’s getting on. Still would |
[ARCHIVED THREAD] - Excaliber (1981) (Page 1 of 2)
Join the Community
Your next conversation starts here.
Create your free account to join discussions, share your experience, save topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.
- Join discussions
- Follow topics and replies
- Connect with fellow enthusiasts
Already a member? Sign in
Stay informed by subscribing to our Newsletter










