Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2005 11:00:47 PM EDT
Doing the bump and grind in public ? Two weeks ago I saw some fine ass broad in the buff riding some dude going down I-77 near charkestown Wva
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 11:04:06 PM EDT
[#1]
A couple students in my college program were caught screwing in the girl's bathroom.  An instructor actually had to go into the bathroom and knock on the stall door to break them up.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 11:15:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Ya, but really could'nt see anything.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 11:16:23 PM EDT
[#3]
does getting caught doing it count
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 11:17:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Several times.....usually people have their blinds drawn, but you'd be surprised how many don't and how easy it is to over the row of bushes.

Wait, you mean by accident?

No then, nevermind.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 11:23:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Doing the bump and grind in public ? Two weeks ago I saw some fine ass broad in the buff riding some dude going down I-77 near charkestown Wva

that was me bro

no j/k but thats pretty cool but I have been caught it was just after prom me and my girl went on
top of the moutain no one lived there back then and about halfway into it a car pulls up I thought
it was the sheriff   but it wasn't turns out we weren't the only ones with that idea the second car
never gave us a second look
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 11:24:37 PM EDT
[#6]
The po po caught me and my GF in a park at like 2AM. Turn on his light came on the horn and told us to get a motel or go to jail........we got a motel
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 11:33:33 PM EDT
[#7]
I've been caught a couple times.  Once was in the parking lot of the TN State Capitol Building at about 2am.  The cop said he just wanted to ensure we were both of age, then told us "If the Governor drives by, wave.".  It was pretty funny actually.  We got dressed and left right away, and headed to a local lak for our recreation.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 11:35:28 PM EDT
[#8]
A month or 2 ago, I had been driving around with 3 of my friends in my F-150.  We didn't have much to do, so my friend said, hey, why don't we drive by where I work (he's studying to be a chef and currently has a catering job) so you guys can see it.  So it's about 2 AM and we drive out to Lake Elizabeth.  We drive by his work, not that exciting.  So we head back to my house.  The road to get there is a very dark, windy road through the hills.  We happened to have my Surefire C2 (with the 200 lumen bulb) and we saw a honda civic on the side of the road.  My friend flashes the car and we see a naked white ass pounding away.  You've gotta be an idiot to be screwing some chick at 2 AM in a pitch black area in the middle of nowhere.  I mean, you're just asking to be abducted by aliens or kidnapped by some pervert and raped.  In fact, a couple kids were doing that in my area a couple years ago and got abducted and it was a national news event.

Anyway, we drove off, ended up seeing headlights behind us and thought that guy wanted to follow us, so I hit the gas and almost drove us off a cliff before I regained control of myself, calmed down, and drove a little slower.  Turned out it was someone else entirely that was behind us, but we hadn't seen anyone behind us earlier so we thought the guy was following us.

Second story is I was at my friend's party in my sophomore year of high school.  I don't drink, so when about 300 kids showed up (his big sister invited everyone she knew also), I went upstairs to his room where we had a Madden tournament going on earlier.  Little did I know, this tournament had ended and when I open the door, I see a guy named Lamar humping away.  I didn't even look for a split second before I closed the door and left and thought, "Of all people to walk in on 2 people, why me?"  After the fact, someone told me Lamar was just pissing in a beer bottle, but I've never heard of peeing involving a humping motion.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 11:35:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Was working as a Security Assistant at Knott's Scary Farm a few years ago and  was given a watch and report post.  A couple that were old enough to know better walked past and down toward a dead end.  About 5 minutes later  one of the regular Supervising Officers came by and asked if everything was copacetic.  "Well except for the lovers over there, yeah"  "Why didn't you call it in?" "Well since it wasn't on the list of CALL NOW items, and you didn't give me a radio.  Just wanted me to get Joe's attention with the flashlight and he would come over and use his radio, I figured that since the regular Security Officer for this area made it clear that initiative by us Assistants was not good for him, I shouldn't waste his time any more.  Besides, they oughta just about be warmed up by now."  So we walked around the corner and Yep, they had finished the warm-ups .  Ruined his night when 4 bright flashlights clicked on.

"If you aren't off the property by the time the PD get here you're going to be in tomorrows paper ."  Hard to run pulling up jeans, zipping, and buckling.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 11:36:20 PM EDT
[#10]
When I did security work I caought people all the time.  Winter and Fall, every once in a while.  Spring and Summer, almost every night.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:20:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:30:37 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
The po po caught me and my GF in a park at like 2AM. Turn on his light came on the horn and told us to get a motel or go to jail........we got a motel

I've caught many, many people screwing in cars. When I was younger on the job, it was sort of a sport. Something to pass the time on a slow night. Cops know their beats and they know all the parking places. You creep up lights out. You park a little distance away and walk up. Then it's streamlight time. You can't hide. You will eventually get caught. Now, is it a big deal? Not if everyone is of age and consenting.

These days, I just roll up lights on and make some noise. I give them time to get their shit together and then I make sure that nobody is underage or there against their will. Then I leave them be. They usually end up leaving right away. After I show up and check things out, the mood is killed anyway.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:49:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Depends on what you consider "Public" .

About 4 years ago I was out in a state park
taking some rock/stick/bug photos . I was
walking along a trail next to a running stream
when I came upon a couple doing the deed
on a big rock in the middle of the stream .

I stood there for a second thinking about my best
course of action from about 20 yards away .

Should I keep walking and pass within about
10 feet of them . Should I turn around and backtrack
1/4 mile or so to the last trail fork . Or should I shoot
some " Action Photos " since the stream was more
then noisy enough to cover the sound of my cameras
motor drive .

Now what would you do ?
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:58:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 1:51:59 AM EDT
[#15]
We told the cops we were looking at the stars...
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 1:55:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Yes, when I worked at a movie theatre!
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 2:36:06 AM EDT
[#17]
while I was pulling SDO duty, I was walking from the motor pool after checking it, to the barracks to check the  arms rooms and CQs, I cut across the company parking lot for POVs, saw a car shaking, as I got closer, the windows were fogged up (it was winter) yep a soldier burying pipe at 2 in the morning..........shined a flashlight into the back seat, the kid jumped,  smacked his head against the roof the car, girl screamed..........I just said, find a motel, and quit fucking in my parking lot.

Link Posted: 8/10/2005 3:35:45 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I mean, you're just asking to be abducted by aliens or kidnapped by some pervert and raped. In fact, a couple kids were doing that in my area a couple years ago and got abducted and it was a national news event.

The two girls abducted while 'parking' up on some hill in Kali with their boyfriends, dude later shot himself rather than be caught?

Kharn
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 4:00:57 AM EDT
[#19]
When I lived on the Kali coast I always took early AM beachwalks.
There used to be a mild homeless problem at the time on the beaches.
There I am walking along and I saw a sleeping bag jirating. Sure enough it was 2
bums going at it inside the sleeping bag at sunrise. Chalk up one more future homeless person.
Also dogs are allowed on the beaches here. Turds everywhere and dogs doin' the nasty all the time on the beaches. Very disgusting. Glad I left in 01'.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 5:00:47 AM EDT
[#20]
When I was younger, my friend and I used go out at night to play paintball in the new subdivisions that were being developed (where the woods were all cut down and roads were in place, but there weren't any house built yet).

One night we noticed a parked car in the back of the subdivision. The engine was running and the windows were all steamed up.  We snuck up as close as we could and lit a smoke bomb and threw it towards the car. It landed a few feet in front of the car and quickly englufed the entire car in white smoke.

The 'parkers' didn't seem to notice.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:49:41 AM EDT
[#21]
Yep,   Called bushwhacking.

High school kids,  Kids home from college who live with mom and dad,  and the ocassional assortment of adults cheating on their spouse.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 11:37:18 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I mean, you're just asking to be abducted by aliens or kidnapped by some pervert and raped. In fact, a couple kids were doing that in my area a couple years ago and got abducted and it was a national news event.

The two girls abducted while 'parking' up on some hill in Kali with their boyfriends, dude later shot himself rather than be caught?

Kharn

Yep.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 11:44:58 AM EDT
[#23]
'Bout 15 years ago, couple obviously going at it in their car parked outside Applebees. While the restaurant was packed. Someone offered me a drink to go knock on the window. Fortunately someone else talked me out of it. Cops were called, and a fun time was had by all.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 11:45:14 AM EDT
[#24]
We had a coach and student get caught doing it in my high school's snack bar, a little section off the cafeteria.  Of course, from then on it was renamed the Snatch Bar.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 11:46:45 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:41:59 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
walked in on a nurse and a maint guy at a local hospital in the service elevator.

Uh, they were fucking in an elevator?  It didn't occur to them that someone else might use it?
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 1:07:10 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Depends on what you consider "Public" .

About 4 years ago I was out in a state park
taking some rock/stick/bug photos . I was
walking along a trail next to a running stream
when I came upon a couple doing the deed
on a big rock in the middle of the stream .

I stood there for a second thinking about my best
course of action from about 20 yards away .

Should I keep walking and pass within about
10 feet of them . Should I turn around and backtrack
1/4 mile or so to the last trail fork . Or should I shoot
some " Action Photos " since the stream was more
then noisy enough to cover the sound of my cameras
motor drive .

Now what would you do ?

I would have shouted "I call sloppy seconds!"
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 1:10:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 1:23:45 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:
walked in on a nurse and a maint guy at a local hospital in the service elevator.

Uh, they were fucking in an elevator?  It didn't occur to them that someone else might use it?

Dude, It was the service elevator.  The guy was getting a little service.  
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 1:38:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Walked up to a could doing in on a waterfall in Barton Creek Greenbelt once, went my marry way.  Came back 20 minutes latter and they were still going - earned some respect on that one.

Best Public one was 5 ft behind me at a crouded dance club - just happly screwwing away, really not carring who watched.

Never personaly caught.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 1:40:58 PM EDT
[#31]
double tap
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 1:45:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Was heading south on 301 in southern MD a few years back,about 0600.I'm in right lane in my truck.Tbird with NC plates stops next to me in left lane.Blonde is kneeling in passanger side footwell,leaning over the console giving the guy an enthusiastic snarlin'.He looks at me,grins and gives me the thumbs up!
Another time There's a van parked outside the gate at work (way back in the woods).Girls giant ass is pressed against the glass-she's hunched over forward,and some poor slob has his face buried in it.Still there when I cam back 15 minutes later!
3 of us left work late (midnight?) this spring,about 5 minutes apart.Deputy's car there for a liason (another car next to it).My headlights hit the other car,head pops up.Next day,other guys told me the same.My tazx dollars at work!
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 4:06:44 PM EDT
[#33]
I worked as a non commissioned officer (baby sitter) at UTD in Richardson for about a year. Friday nights used to be great fun. We would catch a van or car out in the dark regions of the parking lot late at night and roll up with the lights off. Hit them with the spot and watch the show. Caught several in the library late at night and once caught a couple in the science building.

BTW: after sitting in the dispatch room when the dispatcher was on a lunch break and watching the security cameras it didn't take me long to understand why it took so long for her to respond to calls for  plates and ID's sometimes..
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 4:13:05 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Several times.....usually people have their blinds drawn, but you'd be surprised how many don't and how easy it is to over the row of bushes.

Wait, you mean by accident?

No then, nevermind.

you've got to be the funniest guy here, no doubt about it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top