Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/16/2003 8:58:50 AM EDT
My laundry detergent cleans my clothes just fine. Leave it alone!

My bread stays fresh untill we use it all up. Leave it alone!

My televisions picture is clear enough so that you can see the fine hairs on Sandra Bullocks lip. Leave it alone!

My tooth paste keeps my teeth white and my breath fresh. Leave it alone!

My toilet bowl cleaner works good enough. Leave it alone!

WTF? Why can't people leave well enough alone on things that don't need improving? Use that energy and effort to do something that is necessary. The truth be known, these and other items that are claimed to be newerbetterfastercleaner are probably the same old shit repackaged and marketed different.

Am I the only one that this bothers? I must be getting old. "Why, back in my day......."
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 9:21:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Dude, turn off the TV, shut down the PC, and go outside and chill!  It's just BS marketing! been going on since Jesus booked a room for passover...

Link Posted: 5/16/2003 9:24:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 9:27:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Amen BK, foot powered stone cars were good enough for the Flintstones, but NOT ME!

[:)]
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 9:33:51 AM EDT
[#4]
I have always said that if it wasn't for greed, war, and capitalism, we would never have any technological developments.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 10:03:10 AM EDT
[#5]
De-caf Bro De-caf
[8P]
[8P]
[8P]
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 10:11:39 AM EDT
[#6]
As long as they use hot scantly clad chicks in their TV ads or on their packaging I don't mind. [:P]
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 10:17:27 AM EDT
[#7]
The Engineer's Creed:

If it's not broken, it doesn't have enough features!
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 10:22:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
As long as they use hot scantly clad chicks in their TV ads .... [:P]
View Quote

Hence the reason for better TV resolution.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 10:27:30 AM EDT
[#9]
YES YES YES!!!!!!
I need a 'new' cheap ass Korean car !!!
YES !!! I have $$49.95 down!!!
YES !! I can afford a $200 amonth payment!!!!
Yes !! I got's no common sense!!!

I just wish the commercials could be louder and less intelligent. It makes me feel stoopid.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 10:31:23 AM EDT
[#10]
And what was wrong with the name "Gond·wa·na·land " - why'd we have to change that???
and what's up with Oceania'???
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 10:34:46 AM EDT
[#11]
one round of "Willie P" over!
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 10:35:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
My laundry detergent cleans my clothes just fine. Leave it alone!

My bread stays fresh untill we use it all up. Leave it alone!

My televisions picture is clear enough so that you can see the fine hairs on Sandra Bullocks lip. Leave it alone!

My tooth paste keeps my teeth white and my breath fresh. Leave it alone!

My toilet bowl cleaner works good enough. Leave it alone!

WTF? Why can't people leave well enough alone on things that don't need improving? Use that energy and effort to do something that is necessary. The truth be known, these and other items that are claimed to be newerbetterfastercleaner are probably the same old shit repackaged and marketed different.

Am I the only one that this bothers? I must be getting old. "Why, back in my day......."
View Quote

.... Just pick up any sportsman's mag. All the new and improved yada, yada, yada.
My favorite is the "new Short Fat magnums, performs a well as the long magnums you already own".....OK, so what is the point?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top