Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/31/2004 6:09:07 PM EDT
I was flipping through the channels, when I saw Michael Moore on C-Span II, and I stopped for a second to hear the verbal feces he was spewing, and I swear... The man thing uses the word "like" more than a valley girl does when she tells you about her best friend stealing her man. "Like he then said x, but like meant y, and then he like said q. Like what are we like supposed to think about things like that?"

I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I can't even respect the fact that he has an opinion when he converses like a 14 year old girl telling her father that he's like a total drag.  
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 6:11:40 PM EDT
[#1]
When GW wins the election you'll feel a lot better about pieces of human shit like Michael Moore et al. Trust me.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 6:13:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Michael Moore plays tonsil hockey with out-of-the-closet Jihadists.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top