Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/6/2001 8:17:03 PM EDT
Have you tried this stuff??? I started drinking it last year and its one of my favorite warm weather drinks now. I'm currently relaxing and posting while I enjoy one with hopes of enjoying about 12 of them this Sunday while me and my "brother" take in some fishing.

Am I just becoming a puss or what? This stuff is quickly replacing Killian's as my favorite drink.

Jake
Link Posted: 4/6/2001 8:25:17 PM EDT
[#1]
If I'm in the mood for Lemonade, that stuff hits the spot!
Link Posted: 4/6/2001 8:37:22 PM EDT
[#2]
This is the only alcoholic drink that I can drink. Almost like lemonade but a mild and smooth taste of alcohol.
Link Posted: 4/6/2001 8:45:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/6/2001 9:08:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Actually, if I'm gonna drink that kinda stuff, I like Mike's Hard Lemonade better.  And you get cool stuff to read on the label and the carton.  

[8D]
WWoodworth
View Quote

Ditto. Mike's is goooooooooood.
Link Posted: 4/7/2001 1:54:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Doc is a great warm weather drink.  Unfourtunately I am in WI and have no warm weather in sight.  GSG9, put one down for me tomorrow, will ya.

Saz
Link Posted: 4/7/2001 2:30:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Actually, if I'm gonna drink that kinda stuff, I like Mike's Hard Lemonade better.  And you get cool stuff to read on the label and the carton.  

[8D]
WWoodworth
View Quote

That stuff is pretty damn good...
Link Posted: 4/7/2001 5:50:57 PM EDT
[#7]
I'll stick to Heileman's Old Style, thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top