Queers at it again!

Trying to ruin a straight man's legacy because he doesn't respect them
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 10:31:47 AM EDT
[#1]
he should have kept his cock socket shut
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 10:37:04 AM EDT
[#2]
meh.

Larry Johnson is a girlfriend slapping punk.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 10:40:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Even though larry is a sucker

"Oh no, freedom of speech!  It's horrible!  "
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 10:40:29 AM EDT
[#4]
10,000 fans? I doubt it.
10,000 people maybe, most of which probably can't even spell football.

a-bare
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 10:44:09 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Queers at it again!

He is a piece of shit.  You must not know much about LJ.  He has constantly been talking shit about his own team and this was more or less the last straw.  I am a big chiefs fan being from KC, but have always hate LJ even when he was actually a decent player.  I don't give two shits about his gay slur, but he has constantly criticized the organization and even the devoted fans.  Fuck him.

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 10:56:16 AM EDT
[#6]

If i publicly posted criticisms of my company's leadership, posted 'gay slurs", and had been arrested 4 times in the past few years I probably would lose my job too.  I'm just saying . . .

-p.

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 11:52:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Queers at it again!

He is a piece of shit.  You must not know much about LJ.  He has constantly been talking shit about his own team and this was more or less the last straw.  I am a big chiefs fan being from KC, but have always hate LJ even when he was actually a decent player.  I don't give two shits about his gay slur, but he has constantly criticized the organization and even the devoted fans.  Fuck him.

I only know what I read but noone got too upset with his behavior until he insulted the queers.

It appears that he can run the ball.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top