Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 4/11/2006 4:38:07 AM EDT
So on the radio this morning, they reported about ANOTHER 911 call that got ignored.

Woman called in asking for help cause they were shot in the head, bleeding, and also shot in the chest. 911 operator says "you were shot in the head and you called in...that's a miracle"

She called back later and still got the run around...she ended up calling her OUT OF STATE relative to get help!

She is now reported as hospitalized and paralyzed.

They even played one of the 911 recordings, and the condescending operator needs to be slapped.

Jeffrey Feiger is handling this lawsuit as well as the first one.

Detroit is gonna pay...and what's the Mayor doing about it yesterday? Out at the opening day Tiger's game kissing Jerome Bettis' ass.

No Expert
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 4:40:35 AM EDT

Originally Posted By No_Expert:
So on the radio this morning, they reported about ANOTHER 911 call that got ignored.

Woman called in asking for help cause they were shot in the head, bleeding, and also shot in the chest. 911 operator says "you were shot in the head and you called in...that's a miracle"

She called back later and still got the run around...she ended up calling her OUT OF STATE relative to get help!

She is now reported as hospitalized and paralyzed.

They even played one of the 911 recordings, and the condescending operator needs to be slapped.

Detroit is gonna pay...and what's the Mayor doing about it yesterday? Out at the opening day Tiger's game kissing Jerome Bettis' ass.

No Expert

Yup, that sounds about right for Detroit. Ops Normal. With the exception of a few Cops, there is not one person who lives in Detroit itself or works for Detroit that actually gives a damn.

Nuke it from orbit, let me redevelop the water front. You all can have the rest.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 4:43:46 AM EDT
Feiger is gonna own the fine city of Detroit
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:56:36 AM EDT
Who said Devil's Night was a bad thing?
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:00:12 AM EDT

Originally Posted By No_Expert:

I can't stand that lunatic as a "human being", but there is no better lawyer to have on your side in my opinion. He kept Jack Kavorkian out of prison for 10 years. The minute Jack went with a different lawyer, off to prison he went.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:02:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/11/2006 6:03:29 AM EDT by rob78]
I'm sure it's because they're hiring only the most qualified Detroiters for the positions.

hopefully some good will come from these lawsuits (besides money exchanging hands)

But if i had to draw my workforce from that genetic cesspool known as Detroit...i'd move.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:04:17 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:06:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/11/2006 6:06:54 AM EDT by ZitiForBreakfast]

Originally Posted By SP1Grrl:
I'm assuming it was a different dispatcher this time, right? What ended up happening to the first one?

So far nothing. Her union and tenure say's she can't be fired. Detroit is going to be paying out the nose and she wont be touched. As being reported here.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:11:21 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Painter:
Feiger is gonna own the fine city of Detroit

Feiger is a tool's tool, but in this case, I hope the lady owns DeeeTroit with his help.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:36:18 AM EDT

Originally Posted By ZitiForBreakfast:

Yup, that sounds about right for Detroit. Ops Normal. With the exception of a few Cops, there is not one person who lives in Detroit itself or works for Detroit that actually gives a damn.

Nuke it from orbit, let me redevelop the water front. You all can have the rest.

There are some firefighters who care too, don't forget them.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:41:37 AM EDT

Originally Posted By firedog51d:

There are some firefighters who care too, don't forget them.

Man I can't believe I forgot about them. I have a very friend of mine who is a DFD guy, he would beat me down for forgetting them.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:42:34 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:51:15 AM EDT

I'm assuming it was a different dispatcher this time, right? What ended up happening to the first one?

So far nothing. Her union and tenure say's she can't be fired. Detroit is going to be paying out the nose and she wont be touched. As being reported here.

Can't be fired?

So she can pretty much get away with anything and she can't be touched? WTF?

Unions.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:53:47 AM EDT
Detroit another NOLA
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:55:39 AM EDT

Originally Posted By MTUSA:
Detroit another NOLA

You've got it backwards.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:59:49 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Gunbert:

Can't be fired?

So she can pretty much get away with anything and she can't be touched? WTF?

Unions.

Well in cases like this, it is the city agreeing to the union terms. So the city is just as much on the hook as the union.

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:06:42 AM EDT
That's fucked up.
Top Top