Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2004 5:26:43 AM EDT
Im looking to get some kind of dental plan. I understand most of the...programs out there are actually discount plans and not actual insurance. Ive looked over a couple different websites and it seems pretty straightforward. Sign up, use one of the dentists they work with and pay the disocunt price. Any of you guys have experience with any specific dental plan or care to recommend one? Thanks.

Kendal
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:28:58 AM EDT
[#1]
I use and offer the carrington plan, well worth the money.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:31:15 AM EDT
[#2]
I too, jeeze have had a horrible pain in my mouth for about two weeks now.

But is gonna cost $1,000's to fix.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:31:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Thats actually one of the ones I was looking at. Do you know off hand if they offer discounts on cosmetic procedures like braces?
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:32:14 AM EDT
[#4]
They cover everything, even veneers and whitening.

$129 a year for 2 people.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:32:33 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I too, jeeze have had a horrible pain in my mouth for about two weeks now.

But is gonna cost $1,000's to fix.

Looks like most plans cover rpe existing conditions. It would be worth getting a plan even if its the only time you use it this year if it can save you a few hundred bucks.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:36:47 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
They cover everything, even veneers and whitening.

$129 a year for 2 people.

Awesome. I would only need it for myself so its only like 108. Im having an annoying ass toothache, almost like my teeth are being squuezed together. The only tooth that hurts is the one tooth in my mouth thats a little crooked. Im looking in to getting those invisalign brace things.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:41:02 AM EDT
[#7]
I have Met Life. It covers all the basic stuff, no charge. I had a crown a few months ago. My part cost me $350. I had my wisdom teeth pulled about 4 years ago. They paid all but $200.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:32:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Bump
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top