Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/6/2005 1:22:11 PM EDT
I do not know if this is the place to post but a buddy of mine is going to cuba for a year, any suggestions on a going away thing.. Thanks for the help I would like to get him something nice.

Nick
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 5:42:56 PM EDT

Originally Posted By pd7575: I do not know if this is the place to post but a buddy of mine is going to cuba for a year, any suggestions on a going away thing.. Thanks for the help I would like to get him something nice.
Get him skin diving gear: facemask, snorkel, flippers, gloves, sunscreen.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 10:03:57 PM EDT

Originally Posted By KlubMarcus:

Originally Posted By pd7575: I do not know if this is the place to post but a buddy of mine is going to cuba for a year, any suggestions on a going away thing.. Thanks for the help I would like to get him something nice.
Get him skin diving gear: facemask, snorkel, flippers, gloves, sunscreen.

+1 on the snorkeling gear.

I was there in 1994-5 for operation Sea Signal with the cuban/hatian refugee's. The beaches were really nice when I was there and the water crystal clear. Make sure to tell him to go to Cable Beach, and stay away from the Barrel Club.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 9:44:32 AM EDT
i was there in 95 for sea signal also with 1/6. yes send mask and snokel and staY AWAY FROM THE CLUBS. fishing is good to the af guys caught a 9 foot hammer head at cable beach. needless to say i didnt snokel that day.
Top Top