Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/29/2005 6:41:21 PM EDT
Owie

Appears this is old. But ive never seen it. Oh well...

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:46:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Saw that some time ago on one of the wildest police videos or something like that. Seems like the cop is on permanent disability from the beating.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:47:16 PM EDT
[#2]
That is VERY old... and sad.  

She did many things wrong from an officer safety satndpoint... shame.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:48:18 PM EDT
[#3]
She was back on the streets after a couple months. He beat the fuck outta her, shattered her face and everything.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:48:53 PM EDT
[#4]
OLD'D!
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:49:18 PM EDT
[#5]
I see no problem there. Humungous black guy, outweighs you 2:1, just cozy on up to him and hope for the best.

Looks like good police work to me.

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:53:26 PM EDT
[#6]
She didn't know what she was doing.  She's lucky she didn't get killed.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:55:05 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
She was back on the streets after a couple months.

+1  At least that's what they said when it was on TV.  I bet she won't let that happen again.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:56:35 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
She was back on the streets after a couple months.

+1  At least that's what they said when it was on TV.  I bet she won't let that happen again.

If I remember right it broke her jaw like a well, jawbreaker on concrete.  But she was back after it healed.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:58:46 PM EDT
[#9]
distance is the name of the game. she let her guard down and paid to much attention to the kid.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:59:33 PM EDT
[#10]
The true horrible part is that she could have gotten her partner killed.  If you are going to be in harms way you need to be able to handle the situation.  Obviously she didnt.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:00:36 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
The true horrible part is that she could have gotten her partner killed.  If you are going to be in harms way you need to be able to handle the situation.  Obviously she didnt.

Partner? What partner?
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:01:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:06:56 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Do you see the invisable person ? I sure dont      
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:24:01 PM EDT
[#14]
haha, that video seems to be a rallying point for white supremists... who all have Matrix icons...

Nerdy white supremists, hmmm.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:26:08 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Owie

Wow, your fucking thread title could not be any more disrespectful... have a nice day and go fuck

yourself.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:28:17 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Owie

Wow, your fucking thread title could not be any more disrespectful... have a nice day and go fuck

yourself.

Nice to see you cant say anything worth a shit as well.... Oh, and I am having a nice day, thank ya very much.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:29:18 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you see the invisable person ? I sure dont      

He was shooting invisible bullets through a very well suppressed weapon.  

One odd thing about cops that work in places where they all have partners.  They think the all cops have partners.  Only time you get a partner around here is when your training a rookie.  And they are your partner.  Must be nice to have the big budget to get an extra cop in each car.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:34:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Wow. I hope that worthless sack of shit gets his ass beat daily in prison.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:36:42 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Wow. I hope that worthless sack of shit gets his ass beat daily in prison.

Nah, he'll be a hero for 'beating down' a cop....
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:37:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Now, I know most criminals aren't exactly in a reasonable state of mind, but I will point this out.

If you've ever been pulled over, you probably got over to the side of the road, stopped and turned your engine off.  The cruiser pulls up behind and stops.  And sits there, and sits there, for what seems like forever.  Ya know what they are doing?  Calling in your plates to dispatch.  Dispatch will tell them if the car is stolen, who it's registered to, etc.  Then the cop gets out and asks for your license and registration.  What this means to the average thug, is this:  If you do anything to that nice police officer, you may get away for a while, but you will be found, and the police that find you will not be happy, or nice.  Have a good day.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:43:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Ok, I'll say it. Frankly, I dont think some females should be cops. OK? Sorry if this pisses some of you off but when I think of a LEO. I think of a strong MAN that can go toe to toe with the worst and come out on top. I think of a Texas Ranger that walks slowly into a riot and is capable of handing every one their asses.

I know its a non-P.C. thing to say but whenever I see a small female LEO; I just shake my head.  

p.s. Whoever does the hiring for PA state troopers; keep up the good work. Then boys are BIG.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:48:16 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Ok, I'll say it. Frankly, I dont think some females should be cops. OK? Sorry if this pisses some of you off but when I think of a LEO. I think of a strong MAN that can go toe to toe with the worst and come out on top. I think of a Texas Ranger that walks slowly into a riot and is capable of handing every one their asses.

I know its a non-P.C. thing to say but whenever I see a small female LEO; I just shake my head.  

p.s. Whoever does the hiring for PA state troopers; keep up the good work. Then boys are BIG.

IIRC, that guy was HUGE. well over 6' and mid 200s. I dont think that anyone stands much of a chance against him alone. That being said if a chick can meet the male standards she can work with me, otherwise she can get lost.

Also I watched one program that stated that she had a desk job after the incident. Perhaps it was before wshe got back on the street.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:51:13 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

I used to think this way... Till i went on a ride-a-long (when I was trying to get hired) with a female officer...this woman was 5 foot 4, at best, and weighed maybe a buck ten... But goddamn, she was one tough motherfucker, I dont mean butch either. MOST of the female officers/deputies I have met can hold their own quite well.

Shit, Im 6'8 and close to 300 pounds.. I would have a tough time with that guy myself..
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:56:33 PM EDT
[#24]
that motherfucker needs to be fucking shot
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:59:58 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Owie

yourself.

What sort of analingus do you recommend, since brevity and accuracy seem to offend you?
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:02:47 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

She shouldn't have had to go toe-to-toe with Coco. She should have shot his ass when he tried to close the distance she was keeping on him.

Male/female? Doesn't matter if you're paying attention. It would have been worthless criminal vs. two .40 cals to COM.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:05:54 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Owie

yourself.

Such moronic drivel from someone with such a cool screen name...

You really are wearing your ass hat today.

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:07:15 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Owie

yourself.

What sort of analingus do you recommend, since brevity and accuracy seem to offend you?

???
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:11:41 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Owie

yourself.

???

Apparently, 4G&C didn't think the title displayed sufficiently abject worship of the victim.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:18:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Can your grandma get a "beat-down" from a 6' 250lb. intruder?

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:21:28 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Can your grandma get a "beat-down" from a 6' 250lb. intruder?

Maybe, but it wouldn't be a grammatical parallel to the thread title.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:38:22 PM EDT
[#32]
After 20 + years on the job, let me assure you that I have taken my share of ass beatings
(once they were in jail most asked " what's wrong with that motherfucker, he was giggling while we were fighting"). I could care less male-female, whatever.... when it's time to fight, you take your ass beating right along beside me until help gets there. That said, sure wish I had been the first to find this guy....he coulda beat my ass too.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 12:17:27 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Now, I know most criminals aren't exactly in a reasonable state of mind, but I will point this out.

If you've ever been pulled over, you probably got over to the side of the road, stopped and turned your engine off.  The cruiser pulls up behind and stops.  And sits there, and sits there, for what seems like forever.  Ya know what they are doing?  Calling in your plates to dispatch.  Dispatch will tell them if the car is stolen, who it's registered to, etc.  Then the cop gets out and asks for your license and registration.  What this means to the average thug, is this:  If you do anything to that nice police officer, you may get away for a while, but you will be found, and the police that find you will not be happy, or nice.  Have a good day.hr

Close, but not quite. By the time I light you up, I've already called in our location and your plate. If the plate has related on it, dispatch has backup on the way before my foot hits the pavement. Sitting behind a suspect vehicle for "what seems like forever" is tactically unsound.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 12:30:05 AM EDT
[#34]
Not to be a dick but another job that should be limited to men, and not just any man. You need to be able to handle your self.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 1:32:57 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
She was back on the streets after a couple months. He beat the fuck outta her, shattered her face and everything.

More like a couple of years. She had to have several facial reconstruction surgeries. That video is used in Police training.  Notice that the SCUMBAG tried to get her gun, but couldn't figure out how to pull if from the holster. That level III retention holster probably saved her life.
OK, let me beat the bashers to the punch:
"She gets paid to get beat up"
"At least the guy's dog survived"
"She's a JBT, and probably deserved it"
<Insert stupid bash here>
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 4:59:05 AM EDT
[#36]
She should've had a tazer ready. Easy shot when he turns to face her.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 5:17:04 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
haha, that video seems to be a rallying point for white supremists... who all have Matrix icons...

What in the hell is that supposed to mean?
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 5:24:33 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
She should've had a tazer ready. Easy shot when he turns to face her.

What good would that do ?  Looks to me like she got too close to the suspect and exhibited poor tactical judgement.  She probably should've brought a partner.  That, or waited for backup as soon as it was determined there were outstanding warrants on this guy.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 5:33:45 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What in the hell is that supposed to mean?

I don't know either...

I'm still trying to figure out what a "supremist" is.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 5:41:54 AM EDT
[#40]

seen it before.

she let her guard down and let him get in too close. bad move.

damned shame though. i hope the officers that finally got him gave him a propper "welcome".

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 5:47:45 PM EDT
[#41]
tagged for home
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 5:59:28 PM EDT
[#42]
the point has been made already, but your average male cop would've just delayed getting to the point of unconsciousness.  this felon is a big dude and puts a lot of force into his punches.

I wonder how complacency works into being a cop...It's easy to armchair this kind of thing, I'm sure.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 7:34:58 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
the point has been made already, but your average male cop would've just delayed getting to the point of unconsciousness.  this felon is a big dude and puts a lot of force into his punches.

I wonder how complacency works into being a cop...It's easy to armchair this kind of thing, I'm sure.

Complacency stalks every single one of us, in everything we do, from driving to work to using the bandsaw to make Christmas toys to showing off pistols we know aren't loaded. It's just that cops are more likely than most of us to be killed if they get complacent, and they have to balance vigilance against the fact that most people they meet are unoffending citizens, mixed in with an unknown minority of lethal sociopaths.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 7:39:04 PM EDT
[#44]
seen it before, sucks definity. Glad to hear that the lady is ok  and back.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 7:41:59 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Close, but not quite. By the time I light you up, I've already called in our location and your plate. If the plate has related on it, dispatch has backup on the way before my foot hits the pavement. Sitting behind a suspect vehicle for "what seems like forever" is tactically unsound.

I about choked when I saw that. Wanna guess what "light him up" means among LEOs in this neck of the woods? [Hint: think Sam Colt, not Thomas Edison.]
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 5:36:29 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

hoked

I guess in my "neck of the woods" we like to keep things simple. To those of us that work deep nights "light him up" means turn on your overheads, your wig-wags, your takedowns and your spots. If we want to talk about shooting someone, we say "shoot him". I guess we're not up-to-speed on the cool cop talk.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 4:17:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Looks like she made a big mistake in not controlling the perp so he could turn on her and take her out.  Dangling a pair of cuffs in front of a felon with multiple warrants is an invitation to be attacked.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 4:23:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Officer survival course needed I would say.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 4:23:54 PM EDT
[#49]
tag
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 2:54:54 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I about choked when I saw that. Wanna guess what "light him up" means among LEOs in this neck of the woods? [Hint: think Sam Colt, not Thomas Edison.]

I guess in my "neck of the woods" we like to keep things simple. To those of us that work deep nights "light him up" means turn on your overheads, your wig-wags, your takedowns and your spots. If we want to talk about shooting someone, we say "shoot him". I guess we're not up-to-speed on the cool cop talk.

Who pissed in your cornflakes? I bet you're a real bucket of yucks at a party.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top