Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/23/2001 11:03:16 PM EDT
[url]policeabuse.org/[/url] How dare these civilians think they can get away with this blatant obstruction of justice?
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 11:28:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/23/2001 11:29:07 PM EDT by Imbroglio]
Aww hell there are a bunch of ex cops running that place.
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 11:32:27 PM EDT
Do they have the one from a couple of weeks ago, when the cops had to, with complete justification of course, shoot the uncooperative perp over a hundred times?
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 12:47:51 AM EDT
Peopel like that make me sick! I'm not even a cop yet and I sitll have to put up with the work of cock suckers like this! Yes there are bad cops so lets just mess with all of them. If any of these guys call 911 in my town I think I'll have car trouble that day.[:(!]
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 7:09:55 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 10:21:28 AM EDT
Damnit. [url]policeabuse.org/director.html[/url] "Less then two months later, Diop's crises came to a head when police detained his father. Woodrow Jackson, still a sheriff deputy after twenty-eight years, was traveling home with Diop's sister and four nieces and nephews in a van. They were stopped by the Pomona California Police Department. The officers ordered Diop's sister and children (all under 4 years old) out of the van while directing a loaded shotgun into the passenger window. With a shotgun and other weapons aimed in her direction, Diop's sister was told to lay prone on the ground with her 6-month-old infant. The officers grabbed Diop’s father. Diop's sister told the officers that her father had a heart condition and begged them not to hurt him. Woodrow Jackson explained that he was a police officer and that he had identification in his pocket. The officers did not believe him. Woodrow was lifted off the ground and slammed face first into the curb. The officers then beat him. The officers stopped their attack when Woodrow's police identification fell from his pocket. Woodrow was seriously injured. The officers had dislodged a kidney apparatus previously placed in Woodrow's side during surgery. Woodrow was recovering from a heart attack at the time of the beating. Afterward, the officers explained that Diop's sixty-five year old father matched the description of a twenty-five year old robbery suspect. They told Woodrow Jackson that he should understand because of his own police experience. Woodrow did not understand. Although a complaint was filed with the Pomona, CA police department no officers were ever disciplined. Five years later some of the same officers were suspended for other acts of abuse against citizens. After accepting the officer's version of events a local court judge dismissed Woodrow Jackson's claim for damages against the Pomona Police Department."
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 10:25:50 AM EDT
[moon]
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 10:32:27 AM EDT
Bull! Cops have 100 times more rules to follow than you do! Now you could kick some ones ass and get off but a cop would have every one on earth after his ass for a pay day,give me a break[V]
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 1:01:52 PM EDT
Originally Posted By a2car: Bull! Cops have 100 times more rules to follow than you do! Now you could kick some ones ass and get off but a cop would have every one on earth after his ass for a pay day,give me a break[V]
View Quote
Amen: Amen To That !!!! Jay Arizona "Life is hard: It's harder if you're stupid"
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 1:10:05 PM EDT
Cops arelegends,in their own minds.So am I,and probably most of you are also.It's a man thing.
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 5:32:54 PM EDT
Cop are dihonest because they are people too. Now I know you coppers now have your panties in a bunch. Have you ever sped after work, well you will give a ticket to anyone else or flicked on your light at 3 AM to go through an intersection when the light was red. NO? then your are a liar therefor an dihonest cop. I guess youall can do those things because you are all above us regular folks. Whos going to say that they dont speed? GG
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 7:31:19 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 7:52:07 PM EDT
The problem that exists with cops is while there are "bad" in every demographic, only 1 can totally fuck your life. Cops. I am 50/50 on them. But, yeah. It takes a certian type, and I ain't that type. Those who seek power are never those fit to hold it. The reason there is a part of me that dosn't like them is there isn't anything in their job description that they do for my benefit that I can't do for myself.
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 8:47:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/24/2001 8:47:33 PM EDT by CAR15M4]
Originally Posted By Gun Guru: Cop are dihonest because they are people too. Now I know you coppers now have your panties in a bunch. Have you ever sped after work, well you will give a ticket to anyone else or flicked on your light at 3 AM to go through an intersection when the light was red. NO? then your are a liar therefor an dihonest cop. I guess youall can do those things because you are all above us regular folks. Whos going to say that they dont speed? GG
View Quote
??? [>:/] Life must really be hard for you !!! Jay Arizona "Life is hard: It's harder if you're stupid"
Link Posted: 8/25/2001 2:52:58 AM EDT
If the power to give out tickets is what you think of as real power your a samll samll lil. man. Get over it[:X]
Link Posted: 8/25/2001 8:01:37 AM EDT
Top Top