Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/9/2004 7:32:55 PM EST
www.communistsforkerry.com/

Well I thought I was surprised but then again, the way the Socailist Left are going... hmmm
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:34:17 PM EST
its and (obvious) satire dude
it's an offshoot of Protest Warrior
i've been posting their flyers around campus

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:35:05 PM EST
I remember some of the RNC pictures of them, they looked to be doing a good job.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:35:22 PM EST
they added a new one!

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:42:59 PM EST

NEW YORK, UNITED STATES: Members of a group calling themselves "Communists For Kerry" rally at Union Square 28 August 2004 in New York. The group was mocking Democratic presidential canididate John Kerry for his "liberal" views. The Republican National Convention takes place in New York starting 30 August. AFP PHOTO/Mandel NGAN (Photo credit should read MANDEL NGAN/AFP/Getty Images)

NEW YORK - AUGUST 28: A Bush supporter dressed as Lenin (L), with the satirical group "Communists for Kerry," argues with a Kerry supporter (R) at an anti-Bush demonstration prior to the Republican National Convention in Union Square Park August 28, 2004 in New York City. The convention runs August 30th to September 2nd. (Photo by Mario Tama/Getty Images)

NEW YORK - AUGUST 28: A Bush supporter dressed as Lenin, with the satirical group "Communists for Kerry," argues with a Kerry supporter at an anti-Bush demonstration prior to the Republican National Convention in Union Square Park August 28, 2004 in New York City. The convention runs from August 30th to September 2nd. (Photo by Mario Tama/Getty Images)
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:45:59 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:47:30 PM EST

Originally Posted By DrFrige:
www.communistsforkerry.com/

Well I thought I was surprised but then again, the way the Socailist Left are going... hmmm

Originally Posted By -Absolut-:
its and (obvious) satire dude
it's an offshoot of Protest Warrior
i've been posting their flyers around campus

www.communistsforkerry.com/PrintPosters/Kerry_askFrance_small.jpg

www.communistsforkerry.com/PrintPosters/Posters_PROFILES_small.jpg

DrFrige = teh slow tonight!

Top Top