Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/2/2007 1:04:50 PM EDT
Will someone please explain the meaning behind all these "cheesecake" raffles that are in the GD?

What in the name of christ does cheesecake have anything to do with auctioning a puppy?

Please answer this question as the word "cheesecake" is starting to make me want to vomit in my lap.

Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:18:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Background

Read, Rethink Post, Feel Like Asshat
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:19:15 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Background

+1

Foot and Mouth Syndrome.

Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:21:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Research the topic then rethink the ignorant post you just made, and perhaps edit an apology in to your post.It is a deserving cause and I would hope you wouldn't have made such a comment if knew the reasons behind the raffle.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 2:07:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I wasn't busting on anything or suggesting it wasn't a worthy cause. Simply wanted to know the meaning b/c the word "cheesecake" grosses me out.

I should lighten up?
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 2:09:47 PM EDT
[#5]
why does the word "cheesecake" gross you out?
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 2:14:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Background

+1

Foot and Mouth Syndrome.

Maybe he likes "sole food".

Link Posted: 12/2/2007 2:25:54 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I wasn't busting on anything or suggesting it wasn't a worthy cause. Simply wanted to know the meaning b/c the word "cheesecake" grosses me out.

I should lighten up?

The word "cheesecake" "grosses you out"?

That's a statement my 6 year old niece would make, not an adult.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top