Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 4/26/2002 12:19:07 PM EDT
you have got to check out the line on this Gal at the Chigaco Sun Times [pissed] [url]www.sierratimes.com/02/04/25/arjb042502.htm[/url] I will admit I took some creative license and had a little fun with this She'll have to "deal with it" or "just Get over it " Here was my contribution and editorial comment, Ms. Richards, Since you have expressed a keen interest in free giveaways, I thought I would let you know about another one I have heard of.. It is for a free commode... all you have to do is this: upon receipt and installation stick in your head - see how many bubbles you can blow, and flush Real Hard !!! I have heard said that this is an excellent cure for those whom may be suffering from opticrectalitus have a great day - unless you choose to do otherwise
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 12:37:35 PM EDT
I don't think she needs and optorectomy... she's got her head up her ass (rectal-cranial inversion), not her eyes connected to her ass... two different things. I wrote her a nice letter yesterday.. Doubt she'll ever read it
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 12:43:54 PM EDT
I hope alot of sheeple read her column. She used our logic and it sounded legit. Perhaps a couple of fence-sitters will feel the same way.
Top Top