Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/5/2002 7:21:16 PM EDT
Any ETA on the chat being fixed ?
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 7:25:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Goatboy is estimating tomorrow or Tuesday.

Meanwhile, register your vote:
"Does Broken Chat Make the Baby Jesus Cry?"
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 7:55:23 PM EDT
[#2]
makes me cry :)
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 4:35:15 PM EDT
[#3]
GoatBoy, since the number of members on chat doesn't get that high, couldn't you just use the webmasters ConferenceRoom backpack and keep chat on their server? I know there is a user limit, but not sure of the "business" use policy. Perhaps you could talk to someone there and explain the purpose of the chat room and get definitive answers. You could set the modes of the chatroom so that other people on the server won't just chance upon it. The ops could still kick and ban people, but just wouln't have server op privledges unless they are an IRCop for webmaster also.

Just a thought.
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 1:01:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 1:27:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
i miss the chat [>(]
View Quote

SC, you cry baby! [:)]

OK, OK I miss the chat too!

Got a new ETA, Goatboy?

Jamie
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top